Like Father Like Son

I burnt down the kitchen, lmao crazy..

"Can you blame me?" Gray asked Lucy "Gray I..I don't know what to say but not telling your son you love him that...that's cruel, no wonder why Storm is like that" Lucy said. Gray looked at the guild entrance then back at her "What should I do?" "I don't know, you sould apologize to your son and sit down and talk to him, when last have you talk to Storm?"

"Today" Lucy rolled her eyes "Like actually sat down and had a father and son's talk with him" "Well...I-" "Exactly, you were brought up without a dad, we know but don't let Storm think that way too, talk to your son, have that close bond with him Gray before he officially hate you"

Gray looked at her "I..I don't know what to say..should I go now?" Lucy shook her head before standing up "If I was you, I'd wait and when Storm is by himself, talk to him and tell him.." she glared at him "you love him, that's very important Gray- now come on Nashi, let's go"

"Okay mummy, bye Uncle" Nashi waved then came off the chair and walked by her mother's side. "Bye..." Gray mumbled.

.

"What to do Gray...what to do.." Gray mumbled, walking up and down. He was outside the guild, thinking about what to do and more importantly say...

"Hey idiot, you saw Lucy?" a voice asked and Gray turned and glared at the person "Shut up Natsu and they already left so.." "Really?" "Yes now go I'm thinking" Gray said angrily, then he looked up at the sky. "What's wrong with you?" Natsu asked "Just leave me alone...I need some time to think"

Natsu looked at his friend/rival in annoyance. "Are you serious Gray.." "What are you talking about?" Gray turned to him "You're still here, you're supposed to be home, with your family" "Shut up Natsu, you're frustrating me-" "You know if I was you...I'd already be there..apologizing to my son" Natsu said before he walked off. "Later gay boy"

Gray glared at his retreating figure before he sighed and leaned against a tree.

"What to do..." Gray whispered, closing his eyes.

2 Hours Later...

"Storm, you okay?" Juvia asked, knocking on the door lightly before walking in Storm's room. "Storm?" "Yeah.." Storm mumbled, holding a pillow in his arms.

"Storm, it's okay, your father...well he..-" "It's okay mummy, I'm fine shouldn't had said anything anyways..." "Storm-" "Can you leave me alone.." Juvia just stared at him "Sto-" "Please.." he begged, showing her sad eyes.

"Storm...what are you gonna do?" "Just.." Storm looked out the window "Sleep..." he whispered but Juvia heard "You're gonna be okay?" she asked and he softly smiled at her "Yeah.." "Okay.." Juvia walked up to him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Good night" she whispered before walking away.

"Good night.." Storm mumbled and layed back on his bed "Want the lights out?"

"Yes please..."

.

The window slowly slid open and a figure came through it but end up falling on the ground with an 'oof!'. "Ouch.." Gray groaned before standing up and closing back the window. "Wow now I know what Natsu goes through..wait but he jumps..right?" Gray shook his head. "That doesn't matter.." he sighed.

He turned to a bed and softly smiled when he saw his son there peacefully sleeping, hugging a teddy bear.

He walked up to the bed till he was fully infront of it. He looked down at Storm and took hold of the blanket, covering his upper body with it.

"Sorry for the noise but..your mother locked the front door so.." Gray whispered, grabbing a small chair and pulling it towards the bed, sitting down besides his sleeping son.