The Fight

Sorry you guys who wanted themselves as a character but..I kind of skipped the day, this chapter is all about Gruvia.

Sorry but I promise you guys aren't forgotten in the story, I'll bring you back as soon as possible, I promise.

Love,
        Tersiah. ;)

Gray walked in his home and towards the couch in the living room. Juvia slowly walked in and closed the door behind her. "Yay, we're finally home Juvia, talk about a day.." Gray said then turned on the tv. Juvia walked towards him "I'm gonna go take a bath" she said softly making Gray watch her "You okay?" he asked then sat up on the couch. "Oh yeah I'm fine Gray-sama.." she whispered before she walked off. Gray looked behind him before he sighed.

"What's up with her?" he asked himself then returned back to the tv.

.

Juvia sighed while she stayed under the shower head, letting the cool water fall on her skin. "How do I tell Gray-sama this..will he be happy or sad?" Juvia asked herself. "Tell me what?" she gasped and turned to see Gray there with his arms fold. "Are you hiding something from me?" he asked. Juvia quickly turned off the water and waalked out, grabbing a towel and wrapping herself with it. "Juvia.." Gray said.

"I gotta go brush my teeth" she smiled then went to grab her toothbrush but Gray beat her to it. He grabbed it away from Juvia "Juvia you've been acting really wierd lately..what's wrong?" he asked "Nothing is wrong Gray-sama I'm totally fine" Juvia put on a smile but Gray's expression stayed the same. "Tell me.." he said "I gotta go change" she walked pass him but he grabbed her hand. "Juvia just tell me what's bothering you..and what did you wanted to tell me?"

"I'll tell you as soon as I'm done changing I promise" Juvia smiled and kissed his cheek before she walked off and out the bathroom.

Gray sighed "This better be good.." he mumbled.

.

Gray walked in his room and saw Juvia on the bed there smiling at him. "Come on Gray-sama" she patted the spot next to her. He eyed her suspiciously before he joined her on the bed. He layed down besides her as they both looked up at the ceiling. "So how are you?" Juvia asked making Gray chuckled "I should ask you that question" Juvia smiled at him before she returned her gaze back to the ceiling. "So Gray-sama..i've been wondering.." "Yeah.." "Would you..you know...want to have a family with me?"

"In the future..probably.." Gray said, putting both his hands behind his head. "But right now is not a good time, why'd you asked that?" he turned to her but she just sighed. "Well you might not like the news I'm about to tell you but..." Gray eyes widened "I'm a week pregnant" Juvia said and the room got silent. Gray just stared at her before he began laughing "Haha..good joke Juvia" he sat up on bed while wiping a tear. "What?" Juvia sat up and looked at him "Gray..I'm pregnant, I'm not lying" Juvia said but he kept chuckling.

She then slid off bed and walked towards the closet.

"I'm not lying, see" she took something out of her bag and walked towards Gray. "Look" she showed him the pregnancy test that said positive. Gray's laughter stopped then he took the stick from her hand and stared at it. "This gotta be a joke or something" "Gray-sama I'm telling you the truth" Juvia said then smiled "We're gonna have a baby Gray-sama" she sat on the bed and held his hand "But I don't want a baby Juvia" she stopped and looked at him. "What do you mean?" he got off bed and stood up "This was all a mistake" he grabbed his hair and walked out the room.

"What do you mean?" she slid off bed and followed him. "Gray-sama talk to me" Juvia said grabbing his hand. "Juvia.." he turned to her. "I.." "You what?" she asked, not wanting to cry but her tears got the better of her. "You what?" she repeated "I don't want a baby..at least not right now" he held her hand but she yanked it away surprising him. "Juvia?" Gray asked confused.

"So what Gray-sama, you don't want a baby so what do you want me to do? throw it away?" "I never said that" "We're gonna have a baby and you're not happy?" tears ran down her cheeks. "Juvia.." he held her shoulders but she stepped away from him. "I don't want a baby right now, I'm not ready" "Why does everything have to be about you? what about me Gray-sama?!" he looked at her "What if I'm ready to have one?" "Of course you'll be happy, you're having my baby.."

Juvia just stared at him "Do you..want this baby?" she asked, her eyes teary. "I..I don't know.." she scoffed at him before she entered the room. "But Juvia wait.." he followed her "What are you doing?" he asked "I'm sorry but I think you need some time by yourself, you obviously don't want me here at the moment so I'm giving you our space" "So what are you gonna do now move back to Fairy Hills?" he asked, completely thrown off "Just because I said I don't know?" he asked.

"It's not that.." she turned to him "I know you don't want to have a family with me, I saw it in your face Gray-sama" "What are you talking about?" "Oh you know what I'm talking about..do you?" "Yes but I said not now" "Why do everything have to be your way?!" "Because you live under my house and my rules so stop act like a bitch!!" he snapped but quickly regretted it. Juvia stayed silent before she looked at him "Well not anymore.." she whispered, zipping up her bag and walking towards the door with tears streaming down her face.

"Juvia wait" he touched her hand but she yanked it away "Don't touch me!" she glared at him before she quickly walked out the room.

Gray sighed when he heard the front door being shut close.

He leaned against the wall and put his hand over his face. "I'm such an idiot.." he whispered.