Bachelor's Party (Part Three)

"You okay Juvia?" Lucy asked, the two girls a distant away from the strip club. "Yeah, I just can't stand being in there, I don't know how Mira does it" Juvia mumbled while looking up at the sky. "You know..I wonder what the guys are doing?" "They're probably having fun doing something crazy" Lucy smiled. "I just hope Gray-sama isn't in a strip club like us.." Juvia mumbled.

"Nah..Natsu wouldn't go there.." Lucy chuckled with the fold of her arms. "I feel like I'm betraying Natsu in a kind of way being here though.." "Me too...that's why I wanted out" Juvia smiled at her.

.

"Um..can you stop!" Natsu groaned, trying to pushq the stripper off him "Wow..you're really strong" the stripper smirked, wrapping her arm around him tighter, continuing to grind on him. "You're so strong.." she whispered in his ear making him grit his teeth in anger. "Lady I'm asking you nicely, get off me" "I know you like it handsome one.." she moaned.

"Listen stripper" she faced him "I have a wife and a baby and she sure wouldn't like what you're doing to me, if you're trying to be all seductive and stuff, it isn't working on me..because I love my wife so much I wo-" he stopped himself when he saw a tear ran down her eye. "A-are you-" "Is that why men don't like me.." she whispered, looking down at his chest.

"I don't know but-" she cut him off "I think I've fallen in love with you handsome one.." she sniffled "Wha-" she hugged him tight. "Why are all you blondes so crazy!"

"Natsu..I get it..it's bad, I feel bad I can't do this anymore..I'm sorry" Gray said, looking at the stripper that sat on his lap. She scoffed at him before standing up "Come on girls, these guys are no fun" she fixed her skirt before she walked off, along with the other three. "Finally.." Elfman sighed with relief then all the boys looked at Natsu who was trying desperately to get the woman off him. "Guys h-help!" he said.

"Oh Natsu.." Gray shook his head.

The stripper looked up and gasped at the male infront of her "Your name is Natsu..even better! I think this is love at first sight!" she exclaimed "My name is Chelsea.." "Argh! Not another psycho!-Get off me!" he pushed her off him making her fall flat on her butt. "Let's get out of here!" Natsu yelled, running off towards the exit. "Natsu wait!" Chelsea stood up then ran after him "I love you!!" she yelled over the music.

Gray turned to the rest of guys. "I feel it for him.." Elfman said.

======

"Hey guys.." Mira yelled, walking towards Lucy and Juvia followed by Erza, Levy and Lisanna. "I've been looking all over for you guys..were you here all this time?" Levy asked "Mira..this bachelor's party isn't going too good" Juvia admitted. "I know..I kind of got the idea..look I'm sorry for forcing you girls into this.." Mira looked down but received a pat on her shoulder "It's okay sis, you were just trying to make our night fun.." "And it was ..we can still make the night fun guys..we still have time" Levy said, looking at her watch.

"And what is the time?" Erza asked. "Three more minutes and it's midnight" Levy said. "Oh my gosh! my water broke!" all the girls turned to Juvia with widened eyes "Oh my gosh Juvia are you-" Juvia cut her off with a giggle. "You guys are so easy to fool" she smiled. Mira took a breath, along with Lucy. "I got frightened there, you fooled me good Juvia" Lisanna sighed with relief.

"Okay so what do you guys wanna do next?" Mira asked. "Well there's a strip club not too far from here-" Juvia cut Lisanna off "No more strip clubs" she said and the white hair beauty rolled her eyes "Let me finish, I heard it's really popular and guys go there every Saturday night to have fun so I-" "Oh I get it..the guys must be there" Levy showed a knowing smile.

"Na..I doubt" "But we can take the walk if you guys are fine with it" Mira said.

"Yeah..that's all what I really want, to have a long nice relaxing walk with my friends" Juvia smiled, wrapping an arm around Lucy and wrapping the other arm around Erza. "Let's go girls"