New Friends

"But that house was really nice, I don't know why you didn't liked it" Natsu pouted who walked alongside Lucy. "Your nice and my nice are two different things Natsu, plus it only had two rooms" "Well yeah, a room for me, you and Happy and the other will be for Nashi" Natsu explained "Yeah..but..what if in the future I get pregnant again, and I wouldn't want to share a room with Happy Natsu, we'll need our privacy.." "For what?" Lucy facepalmed herself "Never mind, anyways a home with three rooms will be fine" she said then walked in a book store, followed by her boyfriend.

"Why did we came here anyways?" Natsu asked "Because I need to buy a book" Lucy said then walked down an aisle. "What is it? a fiction?" he asked, looking at the fiction section. "Nope, a book on how to become a great mother" Natsu paused "You don't need a book for that, you'll be a perfect mother" he followed her down the aisle but by accident, bumped into someone making them fall on their butt.

A light brown hair girl with red tips stood up from the floor with the help of Natsu "I'm sorry, never saw you" "It's okay I guess..I'm not really in the mood to fight anyways.." she sighed then picked up the 3 books from the floor. "Wait.." she looked at him before a smile broke out on her face "You're Natsu Dragneel" she said "The one and only" Natsu smiled.

"Oh, well my name is Gaby" "Gaby? hi" "Hey, so what are you doing here?" "My girlfriend wanted to purchase a book" "You mean Lucy? where is she, I heard she was pregnant" "She is and she's somewhere here, she disappeared on me" Gaby giggled "So how many months is she?" "8" "Wow..oh okay that's good" she nodded but then got called.

"Gaby, don't just go disappearing on me you idiot" a voice scorned then Gaby glared at the approaching female "You're so irritating" Gaby said to the girl with dark brown hair with purple streaks and dark brown eyes. "I'm sorry for worrying then" the girl name, Gertrude said then looked at Natsu. "You're..Natsu Dragneel" she smiled at him "Yeah..and you are?" "Just call me Gertrude" "Gertrude? oh..hey" "Hey" she smiled "Well nice meeting you girls but I gotta go to Lucy" "Oh okay, see you!" they said in unison then glared at each other "Stop mimicking me!"

"Lucy you.." Natsu bend a corner then saw his pregnant girlfriend chatting with a woman who wore glasses. "How are you holding up Lucy?" the woman with black hair and brown eyes asked with a smile.

"I'm doing great" Lucy smiled "Remember to drink alot of water and don't give in to your cravings, too much of unhealthy things isn't good for your little one there" the woman smiled at her stomach. "Uh hey guys.." Natsu said, walking up to them and standing next to Lucy facing the woman who wore a purple dress. "Um..this is my boyfriend N-" she cut Lucy off "Natsu Dragneel, hi, I'm Bella" she shook his hand "She's a doctor" Lucy smiled "Oh..okay" Natsu smiled at her and she smiled back but received a text on her phone then looked at the message.

"Uh..sorry guys but I gotta go..boyfriend emergency" she chuckled then smiled at the two "See you next Monday doctor Bella" Lucy said with a wave "See you! and nice meeting you Natsu" she said walking away from the two. "Oh..so she's the doctor" Natsu said "Yeah, isn't she amazing" Lucy smiled "So you got your book?" he asked "Yip" she nodded then shoved a big brown book in his face "Isn't it great?" she smiled excitedly. Natsu took the book and read it "How to become great parents?" "Yip, we're reading a chapter every night together" Lucy said, taking the book from him and walking away. "Come on"

Natsu groaned and followed her.

=============

"Isn't it peaceful Natsu?" Lucy asked "Uh..yeah.." she took her hair out of the ponytail and let it fall loose on both her shoulders "Wow..your hair has really grown" Natsu said amazed "Really?" she asked and he took a strand of her hair and examined it "Yeah it's stopping by your lower back" Natsu said then looked at her breast "And your boobs as well" he smirked but received a tap behind his head by her "I know and don't be a perv, it's pretty normal for a pregnant woman" "I know.." he smiled then kissed her cheek. "What was that for?" she asked "Because you're amazing" he whispered.

"You are such a pig" a girl name Nataline who had long brown hair and brown eyes said annoyed to her friend named Hailey who had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Let her be Nataline, she really likes chicken" a girl named Serena sighed who also had brown long hair like her sister Nataline. "You guys should stop be girly and eat like a man" Hailey said while sucking the grease off her fingers. Both the sisters watched each other.
"So anyways..I heard your sister Chelsea got grounded for 6 months" Hailey smirked at Serena who just sighed "Don't call that idiot my sister" she said "Oh come on don't say that, that's your sister" Nataline said "We have different fathers" "And so what?" Serena sighed "Yeah she got grounded for stalking Natsu and wearing make up and saying ridiculous things, like he's her boyfriend and she just turned 14 the other day" the sisters chuckled.
"Your sister sure is wierd" "And irritating" Serena added.

"Hey girls look!" Serena said, pointing at Natsu and Lucy that walked by. "Come on!" she stood up and ran after the two. They watched each other then followed the running dragon slayer. "Natsu! Lucy!" a voice called out making the two stop and turn around. "Oh no..not another wierdo" Natsu mumbled.

"What did you say?!" Serena asked while walking up in his face surprising him "You heard me?" Natsu asked "Duh..you're not the only one who's a dragon slayer dumbo" "Dumbo?" they glared at each other. "Um...hello" Lucy said making Serena look at her "Oh hello Lucy I'm-" "She's related to the Chello girl" Natsu said making her glare at him "You know I was gonna apologize to you but I won't anymore" "Okay.." "Anyways, my name is Serena" "Oh hello Serena, Lucy" they shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Where we you two heading to?" Serena asked "We were going to the guild" Natsu said annoyed "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Lucy and her baby not you" they glared at each other "If only you were a boy I woud of beat the crap out of you" "I'd like to see you try dumbo" "Serena!" they all turned to see the sisters approaching them "Hello, sorry for our friend Serena's behaviour" they said in unison galring at Serena who fold her arms.

"It's okay I guess" Lucy said "Anyways..could we all walk with you to the guild?" Nataline asked excitedly. "Um..s-sure okay" Lucy smiled "But-" "No buts pinky" Serena smirked.

"Wow they're just like another Natsu and Gray.." Lucy sweat dropped.

To Be Continued

Don't worry, there more characters to come. I never forgot you

Lil Miss Dj
Lulu
Sakura

You guys will appear in the next chapter.

Peace.