Over Reacting

Lucy sighed, dipping her finger in the icing of a cake and sucking it. Carla scoffed at her while sitting on the table while Wendy sat on the chair "Natsu couldn't be serious, he bought a whole cake" Carla exclaimed.

"Yeah, he said something about her being cranky when there's none in the fridge" Wendy said then smiled at the blonde whose back was facing them "So is that all you eat?" the exceed asked "No..." Lucy mumbled. Wendy leaned in close to Carla "I think she really misses Natsu" "I thought so too" Carla whispered.
Lucy heard their whisper and blushed, she quickly turned around and faced them. "Anyone hungry?" she smiled then grabbed a pot.

===============================

"I don't think this was a good idea.." Natsu mumbled while the four walked towards the train station. "Don't start" Gray said to the worried mage. "What if something happens to her.." "Natsu, Wendy and Carla are there with her, she'll be fine" Happy sighed, having to repeat that line for the 10th time. "You never know what could happen" "Natsu just shut up, this is the last time I'm saying this or other wise I'll kick your ass" Gray said.
"What's wrong with worrying, you snow cone" he said "You worry too much idiot-" "You two hush" the demon said with a glare "A-aye sir!" they continued walking but Natsu and Gray wouldn't stop glaring at each other. "What cha looking at flame head" Gray hissed "A loser that could never get a girlfriend" Natsu smirked "Ah that does it!" and then there was a fight.

"Is it just me or is Lucy behaving like a sad baby?" Carla whispered to Wendy while they watched Lucy, stabbing a piece of meat with her fork with a pout on her face.

Wendy cleared her throat "So Lucy..what do you do for fun?" she smiled at the blonde "Eat and sleep.." she mumbled, her gaze still on her food.
"Oh.." Wendy chuckled nervously while she sweat dropped. "Well..um.." she was lost for words so she looked at Carla for help. "So what do you want to do after we eat, we can go for a walk" Carla said making Lucy look at her "It's after 6, and it's cold outside" she said. Both Wendy and Carla sighed.

"What's wrong Lucy, you had on that pout on your face since we all came here, is it that you miss Natsu so much you can't stand a second without him?" Lucy's eyes widened.

"W-what?" she asked surprised at what the cat just told her. "I don't miss him that much that I can't stand a second without him, it's just..." "Just what?" Wendy asked "It's just boring here.." "Without Natsu" Carla said.

"Okay I'm done with my food, anyone want cake?" she smiled then stood up. "Well this is the only subject we can talk about knowing that you'll just be quiet for the rest of the day" Carla said then yawned "Are you tired Carla?" Wendy asked "Yeah, a little bit" she said. "Why don't you rest on the couch?" "Na, let her sleep on my bed, you too Wendy, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Are you sure?" Lucy nodded.

=========================

"Stupid idiot" Gray mumbled, a big bump on his head as he sat by the window on the moving train. "Shut...pplk!!" Natsu quickly covered his mouth. Erza drank her cup of water, ignoring the two boys, hoping her beating had done enough for them to stop fighting. Happy continued to lean against Natsu while he slept.
"Can't wait for this mission to over.." "Tell me about it...t-then I can see Luuuucy.." Natsu whispered, trying his best not to vomit. Erza softly smiled at what the dragon slayer said, same as for Gray.

"No this is not a good idea, I can always sleep on the couch with Carla" Wendy said, sitting up on Lucy's bed. "No, I insist" Lucy smiled then walked by Wendy's side and slowly pushed her back down on bed.
"Goodnight Wendy.." she raised the covers and covered the blue hair mage. "But Lucy, I'm supposed to take care of you not the other way around" "Shh.." she whispered.

Wendy smiled softly then said "You know..Lucy" "Yeah?" "You'll make a great mother, I can see it" Lucy smiled then sat on the edge of the bed. "And Natsu will make a great father too.." Wendy sat up on bed "Yeah I know" Lucy agreed "And you'll make a great wife.." Lucy paused.
"You think so?" Wendy nodded "Yeah, are you and Natsu-" "No" Lucy shook her head. "Oh...I'm sorry" "Why are you apologizing?" "No reason"

Lucy smiled softly "You know Wendy, when I'm like 6 months pregnant would you want to tag along with me when I go baby shopping-" "Really?!" Wendy squealed "Yeah-" "Yes" they chuckled.

================

"What if she's scared of the thunder storm or something and can't sleep" Natsu groaned while he looked up at the sky, seeing that rain was about to fall. "Natsu...for the millionth time, Lucy'll be fine.." Happy groaned, flying right above Natsu's head. "Yeah..but I'm just saying..anything can happen..." "Instead of worrying why don't you think of the positives Natsu" Erza said who walked alongside Gray.
"The positives.." "Yes the positives, don't worry so much all you have to worry about is taking down those dark wizards" Natsu grinned "They'll be a piece of cake" "Finally...he stopped worrying.." Gray sighed with relief then a flash of lightning occured, followed by thunder.

"Oh no.." the team sighed.

"See I told you guys, gosh Lucy please be okay!!"

Lucy sighed then pushed the covers off her while she sat up on the couch. "I'm starve.." she mumbled then walked towards the kitchen.

"Just a cup of milk...and an apple.." Lucy reminded herself, taking deep breaths before opening her fridge. "Oh wow.." there stood her slice of strawberry cake. "No" she shooked her head then her hands stretched for the carton of milk that was right behind the slice of cake.

Her fingers accidently touched the cake, the icing going on them "No no no.." she quickly sucked it off but the taste quickly took her over. "Maybe just a slice, it wouldn't hurt right..." she smirked.

Next update will be soon, but you'll get it today.