Flirty Natsu and Interruptions

Okay guys..this chapter is kind of...sexy..but not a lemon because this isn't a lemon story but there will be words the characters will be using that will surprise you...
I think....

Love,
        Tersiah T

Oh yeah and those who are on Google + my name is Ziah T!!

Yay!!

Natsu, Lucy, Nashi and Happy all walked towards the direction of their room after spending time at the guild which took up half he day, now it was early 6 in the evening. "Can't wait to reach home so I can have sometime in the shower" Lucy yawned, while stretching her arms. "Yeah...I can't wait to dig in the fridge then have a good night sleep in my room..." Happy yawned that flew right above them.

"Yeah..I am a bit tired too" Natsu said, holding a sleeping baby in his arms. "Thank god you put her to sleep Natsu so now..there's nothing that can cry and hit me whole day" Lucy sighed with relief. "I don't know why she hits people, earlier on today when Gray walked away with Natsu, I was trying to cheer her up because she looked like she were about to cry then I offered my fish and she threw it away, which was pretty mean" Happy pouted.

"Yeah and talking about that, what did you and Gray talked about?" Lucy asked, curious to know.

"Oh.." Natsu smirked "He wanted me to be the best man" he said and Lucy's eyes widened. "Really?" she and Happy asked in unison, totally surprised. "Yeah..guess I'm the best after all" Natsu smirked then they all saw their house in view.

"I'm taking a bath first" Lucy said "Yeah yeah.." Happy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

====

Lucy looked at Natsu who entered their room "She's sleeping peacefully right?" "Yip" he grinned then she stood up from bed, and walked towards her dresser. "Yay" she cheered then started taking off her earings, looking at her reflection in the mirror. "You know that you're beautiful right?" Natsu whispered, walking up and wrapping his arms around her "Huh?" she looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"You don't think that you're beautiful.." Natsu whispered, sliding off the strap off her shoulder before kissing it softly. "Um..N-natsu.." Lucy whispered, her cheeks starting to change colour. "Mmm.." he hummed, continuing to kiss her shoulder.

"Why are you.." she closed her eyes as she leaned her head back onto his chest. Natsu continued to kiss her shoulder before slowly making his way up to her neck. "Natsu.." Lucy sighed in pleasure but quickly gasped as her eyes popped open. She quickly walked away from him, confusing him "Lucy?" he asked "As I said..I gotta go shower.." she said, blushing like a tomato before she ran out the room.

Natsu continued to stare at the door before a smirk came onto his face. "Do you really think that I'll give up that fast?" he asked.

===

"Phew..that was close.." Lucy whispered, standing under the shower head, letting the cold water run on her hot skin. "Damn that Natsu..he got me all hot.." Lucy grumbled "That's a good thing right?" a voice said behind her and the blonde gasped, turning around to see her naked boyfriend. She squeaked and covered her body in embarrassment. "H-how did you got in h-here..I never-" "Shhh.." he placed his finger on her lip before his hand went and gripped hers that was covering her private parts.

"I already saw all of you..there's no need to be embarrass about anything.." he whispered, moving her hands away from her privates and pinning them against the tile wall of the shower.

"Natsu..I.." he leaned in and kissed her before pulling away quickly "You what?" he asked with an alluring smirk. "I.." Lucy whispered again before he captured her lips in his. She moaned against his mouth as she fell deep into the kiss.

They both pulled away and looked at each other with lustful eyes.

"I love you.." Natsu whispered "I love you more now kiss me" he went to kiss her again but a knock on the bathroom door interupted them.

"Lucy.." Happy whined on the outside of the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Are you done?.." he groaned. "I..uh..Happy no I'm not why?" Lucy asked "I really gotta go.." the cat groaned.

"Huh?.." a smirk came onto Natsu's face "Let's continue.." he whispered "Natsu no" "What?" Happy asked "Oh..n-no..uh..H-happy.." Lucy shut her eyes close as he kissed, licked and nibble on her sensitive neck. "Lucy you done now?" Happy asked that knocked on the door repeatedly.

Lucy panted "Uh..just in a s-sec..ahh.." "Lucy you alright?" Happy asked worriedly.

"Y-yesss...n-now go!" she said.

"I..I can't..I'm waiting on you.." Happy groaned "And for your info,,,it's not number one.." the cat said.

Lucy looked at Natsu who did the same to her. "We...can't" she panted "Happy really gotta go.." she unwrapped his arms from around her waist and quickly got out the shower, quickly wrapping a towel around her and walking out, leaving a naked and turned on Natsu there in the shower.

Natsu sighed

"Dammit..I guess we'll be needing someone to take the baby and Happy out the house" he whispered to himself before he turned off the running water and walked out the shower.

He then came face to face with Happy who folded his small blue arms.

"Oh so that's why she took long.."

*blushes hard* S-sorry..