You Kissed Her?!

This was the chapter I wrote before Let's Fish, kind of got mixed up sorry.

"Um.." Storm said, backing away. "Repeat yourself Storm" Natsu said seriously. "Oh..me? I never said anything I swear.." he turned to his father "Right dad?"

"What?" Gray asked "I heard him, he said something about a confession and a kiss" Katy said.

Way to go you brat.. Storm thought but his eyes quickly went to Natsu when he saw him stand up. "You kissed Nashi" everyone gasped and looked at Storm surprised. "I thought you two were enemies?" Mira asked and Storm shook his head "You got it all wrong see.." he looked at Nashi who scratched the behind of her head.

"Wait..didn't I told you no funny buisness Storm?" Juvia asked with fold arms "Let the boy be..he's just 4" Gray smiled. "You think this is funny princess?! your son kissed my daughterwhen she was unconsious!!" Natsu yelled in rage.

"Is it my fault he kissed her flame head?!" Gray yelled back. "he was with his mother!" "So you're saying this is my fault Gray-sama?!" Gray turned to Juvia "Well you were responsible.." Juvia glared at him "Oh okay and for your info I went out to get water for our son!!" "But you're water!" "You want him to drink out of me!"

"Um.." Emily and Katy said in unison.

"Don't worry girls, we fight alot in this guild" Lucy reassured.

Natsu turned to Nashi "Were you up when he kissed you or were you still asleep?" "Um..up" everyone gasped. "Nashi?!" Natsu's eyes widened. "It wasn't bad really.." Nashi said, folding her arms. "You let him kiss you?" Lucy asked. "Yeah.." Nashi said like it was no big deal "And he said something about a confession, did he confessed to you?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, he said he liked me" "Nashi you can't go telling everyone that" Storm said but gulped when Natsu glared at him.

Natsu pointed his finger at him "You..come here.." Storm's eyes widened "What?!" "Come.." Natsu said, perfectly calm. "That's it!" Storm yelled, running out the room. "Oh no you don't!" Natsu ran after him.

"Natsu he's just a child!!" Gray yelled, running after the dragon slayer. "Don't you hurt him!!" Juvia yelled, running after the boys.

"Is he going to be alright?" Emily asked. "I don't know..probably" Lucy said then turned to Nashi. "Nashi..do you like Storm?" she asked and Nashi smiled "Kind of.."

Lucy smiled at her daughter.

"Someone help me there is a mad man chasing me!!" Storm cried, running away from the over protective father and his parents.

The Next 2 Days

Nashi walked in her room normally with her both parents behind her. "You sure you can walk good with the right leg, isn't it hurting you?" Natsu asked.

"Nope, I'm fine" Nashi replied. "You sure?" her mother asked "Yeah" Nashi nod her head then walked in the kitchen "I'm starve" the 5 year old said.

"Me too" Natsu said "But you just ate 5 minutes ago" Lucy said to her husband. "So.." Natsu said then followed his baby girl in the kitchen, Lucy following after.

"Nashi" Nashi turned and smiled at her parents, a bag of chip in her hand "Yeah?" "We wanted to ask you something" Luy smiled "What?" "How would you feel if we adopt the two girls you met in the hospital" "You mean..Emily and-" "Yeah" Natsu nodded.

"You mean like..they're gonna be a part of our family?" Nashi asked and her parents nodded. "If you want..I mean we didn't wanted to decide without you" "Oh.." Nashi said.

"Yes or no?" Natsu asked "Um..I like them but..no, I think we're good how we are plus mummy is gonna have a baby soon" Nashi said. Natsu smiled at her and rubbed her head "I couldn't agree more.." he kissed her forehead.

Lucy smiled at them "Okay..I agree with you as well.." Nashi smiled at both her parents.

Sorry for the long update. I have school so and I'm in my last year in school so I have to study really hard so there'll hardly be time with me being on Wattpad.

Anyways, keep reading, love ya!!