Conclusion

The front door opened and Nashi quickly walked in, followed by her parents and the exceed. "No Nashi, you get back here" Lucy said and the small pink hair girl stopped, turning around to look at her mother.

"Yeah?"

"Nashi, what were you thinking? you ruined the kitchen?" "I told you it wasn't my fault I-" Lucy cut her daughter off, showing her a piece of paper. "40 000 jewels Nashi...is how much we have to pay Gray and Juvia" Lucy said, glaring at her.

"But-" "Plus we have bills coming up and now we gotta go on another mission to make up 40 000 jewels!" "But mummy-" "Plus we need money for food and important stuff Nashi, and you keep making our savings go down, do you know how much pressure that is, to keep spending hard work money and jewels on your damages and you won't even try to cope with Storm" "But mummy-"

"No buts.." Lucy said and Natsu scoffed "Why don't you just let her explain herself Lucy" Lucy turned to Natsu and glared at him. "What? explain herself?" "Yeah, don't just go shouting at her and think everything is gonna be okay aferwards"

"What? Nashi needs to learn-" "She's just a kid, I had my times too as a kid, along with you and the others" Natsu said, turning to Nashi who tried her best not to cry. "Go to your room sweety, don't study mummy, she's crazy" "I'm crazy?" Lucy asked, looking at Natsu "I can't believe you'd say that, I'm talking common sense"

"Oh really?" Natsu faced his wife.

"Yes!!"

"Okay guys..don't do this.." Happy said, looking at Nashi who looked up at her two parents. "Luce, all you study is the money and jewels!! study your own daughter for once!!" Lucy gasped.

"I do study my daughter! I was just telling her she had-" "Telling her? or yelling at her?" "Natsu that doesn't matter she'd-" Natsu held a hand up, walking off on her to picked up his daughter, walking all the way upstairs with her, leaving Lucy and Happy there.

.

"Daddy...why are you and mummy fighting?" Nashi asked, sitting on her bed, looking sad. "We're not fighting honey" Natsu smiled, sitting besides her and kissing her forehead. Nashi sighed, looking down. "Hey...don't study mummy, she didn't mean to shout at you, that's how pregnant people are, their hormones acted up"

"No daddy..mummy is right"

"No"

"Yes..I'm the one that cause damages and have the money going down, I'm the one that keeps putting mummy under stress and she's pregnant so I should stop" "Stop what exactly?" "I should stop put you guys under all the stress"

"We're not under stress baby-'' "And I'm the one who-" "Stop" Natsu said.

"Stop blaming yourself, damn I don't know why Lucy would-" "Daddy please.." Nashi looked away "Mom is saying the truth" she turned to him. "No she isn't, you're a child and every child make their mistakes"

"But I'm old enough to know what I'm doing daddy" Nashi whispered, showing a small smile. Natsu kept shaking his head "No"

"Yes"

"No"

Nashi sighed then lay down on her bed. "I have a very stubborn father" she sighed then closed her eyes.

Nastu looked at her and couldn't help but smile.

The door of the room opened and Lucy walked in. "Nashi.." Lucy said softly "Yeah mummy?" "Can we have a talk?" "Actually, we're having a conversation" Natsu said with fold arms. "Oh..okay.." Lucy said, walking out the room.

Nashi then looked at her father "Daddy, talk to mummy please" "Why?" "I hate when you guys argue then stop talk to each other" she pouted.

Natsu sighed then stood up "Okay..I'll try okay?" Nashi smiled, nodding her head.

.

Natsu walked in both his and Lucy's room and there he saw his wife, sitting on their bed, looking down at the floor. "Lucy, we gotta talk" Natsu said "No..we don't" Lucy sighed, taking off her boots.

"Yeah-" "Nashi just wants us to make up and you're doing whatever to make her happy" Lucy said, sliding the boots under the bed. "What?"

Lucy faced him "I've realized something Natsu.." she said softly.

"What?" Natsu asked, walking towards her and sitting besides her, placing his hand on top of hers. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Do you.." Lucy looked at both their wedding rings "Love me?" she asked.

"What? of course I do" "You're pretending to love me because..I had your child..and I'm pregnant with another one" "What?" Natsu asked, surprised.

"You..never loved me.."

"Lucy what are you talking about?"

"I came to conclusions Natsu..you were so nice and loving to me before because I was pregnant with Nashi.." Lucy faced him "You never loved me.." "I did" Lucy shook her head, standing up.

"And when I hit Nashi for the first time...you came on to me..saying to don't hit her and you won't even try to understand my point.." "Lucy.." Natsu's eyes widened.

"Every time I have an argument or try to work things out with my daughter, you'd just turn on me..and lash out"

"Lucy" Natsu stood up and held her shoulders "Don't say that.." "I was so blind all these years.." "Lucy" Lucy looked at him. "What you're saying is not true.." he said, fearing what might happen.

"Lucy"

Luct stepped away from him, rubbing her arms.

She looked down and chuckled softly.

"You don't love me...you never had.." she whispered, tears running down her cheeks. "Is this your hormones or something?" Natsu chuckled nervously.

Lucy smiled, looking up at him. "You don't love me Natsu..you don't.." she walked away but Natsu held her hand. "Luce" "Don't call me that.." she turned to him and smiled at him with teary eyes.

She then looked at her ring and held it. "Lucy.." Natsu felt his eyes watering.

He gasped when she slid the ring off her finger and gave him it.

"Lucy- where are you going?" he walked after her..

"Just leave me alone please.." Lucy whispered.

If you listen to Miley Cyrus Adore, you'll feel what Lucy's feeling..

Sorry, this chapter was kind of sad..