To The Guild!!

"So Wendy, how come Lucy was sleeping on the couch instead of bed?" Natsu asked "Oh..well um...she wanted to sleep there, she wanted me and Carla to sleep on the bed" Wendy said while scratching the back of her head.
"That's wierd.." "Well that won't surprise me because Lucy's a wierdo" Happy said. "I agree.." Natsu said. Just then Lucy walked out of her bedroom dressed in her usual wear with her whip and keys. "You guys ready to go?" she asked "Sorry but I gotta go do something first!" Happy exclaimed before his wings appeared and he flew off. "Oh no you don't!" Gray ran after him.
"What's wrong with them?" Lucy asked "Knowing Happy, he's going to inform the guild about..you know..the dream.." "Oh.." Lucy giggled.

"Aren't you going to go after him too Natsu?" Carla asked "Na..that's a waste of time, would the guild believe that I'm gay?" he chuckled with the fold of his arms.
"I don't know.." "Come on guys let's go.." "Okay!" Wendy and Carla both walked after Erza while they left. Lucy was about to follow but Natsu grabbed her hand "What's wrong?" she asked confused. "Lucy...you're going to the guild dressed like that" "What's wrong with my wear, I usually wear this kind of clothes" she said still confused.

"Well not again..go change into proper clothes" he said making her jaws drop. "But.." "But nothing" he pushed her back to her room "Go on" "But Natsu.." Lucy whined from the inside. "No buts"

Lucy pouted.

=====================

Gray entered the guild panting heavily making everyone watch him. "There he is.." Elfman whispered. "Oh Gray..." Juvia ran towards him crying then hugged him. "Is it true.." she sobbed on his shoulder. Gray looked around the guild "Where's Happy?!!" he yelled. "Where's your husband?" Laxus chuckled.
Gray jaws dropped. "When d-did you got married.." Juvia sobbed, looking at him. "Listen Juvia, I'm not married nor have a baby for Natsu, it's only Lucy" he said "A-are you sure..?" she asked. "Yes I'm sure.." he turned to the guild "Don't believe anything Happy say!!" "Oh we knew it was a lie dummy, I just like teasing you" Mira chuckled who wiped a glass. "But it could be true.." Gajeel said making Gray glare at him "Do I look gay to you?!" "What do you think" Gray gritted his teeth in anger.

"I'm not" "Oh yeah..then prove it" Gajeel smirked "Gajeel.." Levy groaned.

Gray thought for a second then looked at the crying water mage. "Okay fine" he broke the hug with Juvia and looked in her eyes "Oh my god.." Mira gasped as her eyes turned hearts. "Is this?.."

"Gray hates me.." Juvia cried but stopped when he pulled her into a kiss. The guild gasped.

Just then Erza, Wendy and Carla entered the guild. "Oh my.." Wendy covered her mouth while everyone stared at Gray and Juvia. Gray broke the kiss when he noticed the blue hair went weak in his arms. "Juvia?" "She fainted" "Oh.."

Gajeel turned to Happy who hid behind him "You owe me" he said. "Yeah yeah..I know.."

====================

"Hmm.." Natsu fold his arms while he stared at Lucy who was dressed in a white top and a mini black skirt "Lose the skirt" he said "But why..." she whined. "Because you need to start dressing decent" "But you never had a problem with the way I dressed" "Well I do know, you're pregnant and you should start dressing decent from now on" "I know I'm suppose to dress decent but I was waiting on my belly to grow first then I-" "No, I'm the father and I want you dressing appropriately from now on till the baby's born"
"And what if I don't want to lose the skirt?" she asked with the fold of her arms. "Then I'll make sure when you have your cravings, you won't get what you want" her eyes widened "That's horrible!" "Oh I know.." Natsu smirked.

"Fine.." Lucy groaned then head back to her room.

.

.

"Wow, you kissed her which was surprisingly surprising" Erza said "I know..but that was to prove that I wasn't gay" he said then looked at the knocked out Juvia being carried to the guild's infirmary room by Lisanna and Mira.
"Anyways...where's Natsu and Lucy?" Gray asked, ignoring the tied up exceed infront of him. "Mmm..mmm!" "What are you planning on doing with him?" Wendy asked "Oh he'll see.." Gray smirked and Happy's eyes widened.

"I don't know, maybe they're running late or something.." Erza said.

Just then the guild doors opened and Lucy walked in with Natsu "There they are, Lucy how does it feel to get pregnant for a gay-" Elfman got cut off from the glare Erza sent him. "Stop with the gay jokes" she said "O-okay!!" he raised his hands in surrender.

"So it was true huh.." Natsu mumbled then glared at Gray. "You idiot!" he punched him square in the face.