Chapter Twelve: Devastated

The blonde sniffled in the palm of her hands. "Why.." her body trembled with each sob. "I can't.." she looked up from the sink and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Her blonde hair was in a mess, her eyes were pink and teary from the crying and her face was pale. She looked sick.

She was..

She felt so many emotions at the same time. She felt sadness, depression, anger and hatred. "Why.." she asked herself "..why me.."

One little one night stand came to this!

She watched herself in silence. Was Lucy ready to make Natsu's child? Everything was so sudden. A good three minutes passed with her staring at her reflection.

A sigh then escaped Lucy's lips. She needed a bath.

She slowly started to strip out of her clothes, the material sliding down her creamy legs and dropping on the tile floors of her bathroom.

She stared at her naked form in the mirror, her hand slowly rubbing her flat stomach. Lucy still couldn't believe it..

She was having Natsu's..

Baby.

.

A sigh escaped his lips as he sat on the sand, watching the sunset under the horizon.

"This is all my fault.." Natsu whispered, looking down in guilt and sadness. His hair swayed with the wind as Natsu pondered what was to come next.

Will Lucy be able to see him and smile like she always do?

Would she hate him and try ignoring him her whole life?

Would she carry his baby and move away from his life for good?

Natsu shook his head. He wanted to see her so badly but what could he of said?

I'm sorry I got you pregnant. Let's be friends again?

"Natsu.."

Natsu heard a faint voice call of his name a diatance away and turned to see Happy flying towards him. "Oh" Natsu mumbled.

When Happy appeared infront his face the cat asked, "I've been looking everywhere for you. Were you here this whole time?"

"What do you think.." Natsu mumbled, his eyes still fixated on the moving sun.

"Are you okay?" Happy asked, deciding to sit besides him on the sand. "Yeah.." Natsu replied.

"You don't sound like you're okay.." "Then why did you asked?"

Happy pouted.

Natsu turned to the cat and rubbed his head. "Don't worry so much about me Happy, I'll be fine okay?" Happy gave him a look and mumbled an Okay.

They both faced the the sun set together and sighed.

"Say Natsu.." Happy started. "Yeah" "What are you doing here and why did you leave the guild so early today?" Happy asked.

Natsu stayed silent for a while before saying "I don't know. Just needed some time to myself"

"Oh.." Happy mumbled.

I'm so sorry Luce.. Natsu thought.

.

Three Hours Later..

The front door was knocked.

It was knocked again.

And again.