Poor Twins

I'm a scorpio...sucks.. :( Anyways back to the story!! Yay!!

"Wow.." Erza said, staring at the two twins that were by a table, eating their food hungrily like they never had a good meal in years. "Yeah, they really went through alot putting up with their psychotic parents" Lucy said, folding her arms. "I agree" Natsu said who stood besides her.

"So..what do we do with them?" Mr. Makarov asked, looking at both Natsu and Lucy.

"I don't know Master" Erza said, shaking her head.

"Emily no that was mine" Katy said annoyed "No you ate yours just a while ago, give that back!" Emily said.

"Maybe we should send them to a foster's home" Makarov said, rubbing his chin. "A foster's home Master? but they already went through enough" Lucy said "Then what shall we do then?" he asked "They can join the guild" Natsu said "But they aren't wizards" Erza said "So, we can teach them magic" Natsu said, looking at Makarov.

"Wait, before we decide anything, let's ask them questions, we don't know if their parents influenced them to do evil things" Lucy said, walking towards the table the twins sat on, being followed by the three.

"Uh..hey girls" Lucy waved and the twins stopped to look at her. "Hello Lucy" Emily smiled "Thank you for the meal, we never ate one in years" Katy said, picking up a glass and drinking some orange juice. Lucy sat down by the table and smiled at them. "So how's it going?" "It's going..good" Emily forced a smile then looked away.

"It's okay..you can tell me.." Lucy said, touching her hand. Natsu sat besides Lucy and wrapped an arm around her. "Where is mummy?" they looked at Katy who just asked that and sighed.

"Your mother.." Erza said from behind the two "Is not coming back" "What do you mean?" Emily asked "Well..your mother..Jenny..she's.." "Dead" Natsu said "How did she died?" the twins asked in unison.

"Well..remember my daughter Nashi?" "Yeah.." "Well your mother hurt her and now she's asleep in the hospital, she never woke up since and it's pass a week now" "Really?" they asked "Yeah, she put her in a coma" "So how mummy died?" "Well..I didn't had any choice, I had to do what's right" Natsu said.

"So you..killed her?" Natsu looked away. "I was protecting my family, I had too" he said. Emily looked at Katy and she looked back at her, the two sharing looks. "I'm sorry guys but we wer-" Katy cut Lucy off "That's okay, mummy didn't really loved us anyways.." she said then gave her sister a side hug.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was life living in that house?"

"Oh..well mummy wouldn't let us go outside and play wih our friends, she'd lock us in our room and..at times she wouldn't feed us and sometimes she'd just kill animals and throw it in our room.." Emily looked down while Katy explained. "And..she'll hit us when we refuse to eat dead animals-" "She wouldn't even give us small lashes, she'd hit us like we're big strong hard back men" Emily said, covering her face with her hands.

"What?" Emily stood up and raised up her shirt to show off her stomach.

Everyone stared at her stomach in shock "She hit me with a piece of iron on the stomach and..up to now it haven't healed" she pulled down her shirt and sat down and looked at her feet.

"She's one wicked fuck" Gajeel said then looked at Levy "What?" the bookworm asked.

"I'm so very sorry that happened to you guys, she told Lucy that you two died in fire" Juvia said. Natsu shook his head "She did?" Katy asked and Juvia nodded "Mummy are we gonna go or what?" Storm asked, looking up at his mother "Where are you going?" "To visit my sleeping niece" Juvia sadly smiled.

Lucy looked at her and smiled back "Can you give her these for me?" she asked, digging in her purse and giving Juvia rose flowers "Sure.." "Thank you"

"Come on Storm, let's go" Juvia said, taking her son's hand and walking out of the guild with him. "Why aren't you going Gray?" Lucy asked the ice wizard "I can't, I can't see Nashi in that state because I might break and kill that woman all over again" he said, sipping his drink.

"I hope that's not alcohol you're drinking" "How can I? you made me vow to not drink that anymore..you ignorant moron" Gray said.

"There's no need to feel pity for us because our parents are dead so..there's no harm to us" Katy said and Emily looked at everyone "But..where do we go next? there isn't a home for us?" Emily asked.

"That is what we were talking about, I was thinking about putting you two in a foster's home" Makarov said. "No, I don't want you guys going there" Lucy shook her head "How would you two feel about joining this guild?" Natsu asked. "Natsu.." Erza said but stopped. "Really? but we're not wizards like you guys.." Emily mumbled.

"So, we can teach you two magic-" "Really?!" they asked, excited. Lucy smiled "Yeah.." "Doesn't every guild has a master?" Katy asked "Yeah, this is our master, Mr. Makarov" Erza said, pointing at the short old man that stood besides her.

"Oh.." the twins said "What's wrong?" Lucy asked "We just thought that the master would've been you know..younger than that" everyone laughed and Makarov sighed.

"I am an old man yes..but that's not funny" he sweat dropped.

"So, could we?!" "Join the guild?!" everyone looked at Makarov, giving him puppy dog eyes. Makarov looked at all of them before he sighed "Fine you brats.."

"Yay!!!"

.

"There, now you guys are official members of Fairytail" Mira said with a smile on her face. "Yay!" the twins ran towards Lucy and Natsu and showed them their shoulders, the Fairytail symbol on them, coloured red. "Look, my very own Fairytail mark" they said in unison and Lucy and Natsu chuckled. "You chose red" Natsu said and the twins nodded "Just like you Natsu" Emily smiled, looking up at him.

"Wow, they're so adorable" Lucy cooed and pinched their cheeks making them laugh. "So what kind of magic do you guys want to learn?" Natsu asked "Um..what magic do you two have?"

"Well I'm a fire dragon slayer, been raised by a fire dragon" Natsu said, pointing at himself "And I'm a celestial wizard, I summon spirits from out of this world" "Cool.." "So-" "I want to be a fire dragon slayer too, I love fire" Emily said "Me too" Katy smiled.

Natsu and Lucy looked at each other and smiled.

"Well Natsu can teach you two" Lucy said.

"Hooray!!" "So..Lucy?" Lucy turned to her right and saw Levy "Yeah?" "What are you gonna do with them?" "Um.." Lucy turned to Natsu and smiled.

"Want to adopt them?"

So should Lucy and Natsu adopt Emily and Katy or should they not?