Emily and Katy

1 Week Later..

"Lucy she already has many roses" Natsu said to the blonde who held two roses in her hand. "Nashi loves rose flowers" Lucy said softly, picking up another rose and looking at the man infront of her. "How much is these?" she asked "Just give me 10 jewels"

Now the married couple were walking on the street towards the hospital to visit their sleeping daughter. "Luce?" "Mm?" Lucy turned to Natsu, under her eyes dark. "Did you slept good last night?" Natsu asked. "Yeah" Lucy lied. "No you haven't, Lucy at nights you gotta rest" "I can't rest Natsu, I can't, the only time I'll rest is when Nashi wakes up" she looked forward.

Natsu sighed before continuing to walk besides her.

"She will wake up soon Luce" he said "Yeah..I hope, it's been a week" Lucy rolled her eyes before taking a left.

"Lucy, I know we're both sad and depressed but please don't stay up at nights, I don't want you going through stress I don't want you to have a miscarriage or something" Lucy looked back at him and smiled. "I won't have a mis-" he cut her off "Please don't put this baby in harm by being depressed all the time" Lucy looked at him before looking away.

"You're right..I've been so depressed lately I wasn't even studying how it might affect the baby, I'm sorry" she sighed and looked at him. "It's okay" he leaned in and kissed her.

They pulled away and showed sad smiles before continuing their way to the hospital until Natsu's stomach grumbled. Lucy stopped, looking at Natsu before looking at a corn dog stand. "Hmm..want a corn dog?" she asked "I'm not really a corn dog fan but..I guess one wouldn't hurt right?" they both walked towards the stand together.

"2 please" Lucy said, digging in her purse. "Sure.." a man, more like teen said boredly, giving her two corn dogs and collecting the money. "Come back next time.." he said lamely before returning to his magazine.

Natsu took his corn dog and ate the whole thing in a bite "That didn't even full me.." he groaned and Lucy sighed, offering him hers "Here take mines" "Na..you eat yours.." she sighed, the two walking on the streets.

"Wait stop" Lucy said, bending over to fix her boot. Natsu stopped and looked back at her but paused when a scent hit his nose. "Alright let's go" Lucy said, going to walk but he held her hand. "What is it?" she asked confused.

"Did you say that..Jeffry's daughters.." "Died? yes I did why?" "Come with me.." Natsu said, walking in a direction with his wife behind his trail.

.

"Natsu..slow down.." Lucy said and Natsu finally stopped to her relief, giving her a chance to catch her breath. "Why..why did you do that.." Lucy panted looking at him. "Wasn't this the house the woman said she burnt?" Natsu asked, pointing at a house a distant away. Lucy looked at the house and gasped "That is the house"

"Come on"

They walked towards the front door and Lucy turned the knob "It's locked" she said "Move back" Natsu said and Lucy obeyed. He kicked opened the door and the door split in half, falling onto the ground.

Lucy looked around the place, walking in. "Damn, what's that smell?" Natsu asked, covering his nose along with Lucy. "It smells like something dead" she said and pointed at the kitchen "The smell is coming from there, come on" they both walked in the kitchen and Natsu groaned "You're right.."

They looked around in the kitchen and Lucy opened the fridge, the scene she saw made her sick, she quickly covered her mouth and ran towards the sink to vomit. Natsu looked at her before walking towards the fridge and looking inside.

There inside was a dead dog with its stomach opened up and eyes dug out. "She killed the dog" Natsu said "Close the fridge.." Lucy said and he nodded, closing the fridge.

"Poor dog.." Natsu whispered. "Let's check upstairs, there's a possibility chance that the twins could be alive" Lucy said, walking out the kitchen with Natsu behind her trail.

Lucy walked up the stairs slowly and down the hall, opening door after door. "Bathroom.." Natsu kicked open a door and looked inside to see an empty room "This room's emp-" "Natsu" he turned to Lucy who was pushing on a door "This door is locked" "Stand back"

He kicked opened the door and it fell flat on the floor. Lucy slowly walked in, gripping on to her keys and Natsu walked in behind her. "This room is so messy..and gross" they looked around and saw plates with dog skins and guts and animal eyes. "I think I'm gonna be sick.."  Lucy groaned "Me too"

She looked at the bed and gasped when she saw something trembling under the covers. "Shh..it's gonna be okay..." a voice reassured. "G-girls?" Lucy asked, walking towards the bed and yanking off the sheets and both her and Natsu gasped.

There the twins were, looking scared for their life. "Please don't mummy, don't hit me.." Emily cried, blocking her eyes along with her sister, Katy. "Girls it's me..Lucy" their eyes popped opened and they both stared at Lucy and Natsu in shock.

"Whe-where did you two came from?" Katy asked, scratching her skin. Natsu looked at Lucy and she looked back at him then at the twins. "What happened?"

"Please take us out of here, I can't take it..we've been starving for days..eating dog food and nothing else and now that it's gone, we have nothing.." Katy came off the bed and hugged Natsu's feet.

"All mummy wanted us to eat was our dog body parts but..but we couldn't" she sobbed and Natsu rubbed her hair. "There there..it's okay" "Lucy" Lucy looked at Emily "Yeah?"

"Please feed us.."