What am I suppose to do now?

Hehehe...

Lucy just stared at Natsu and he did the same to her. "Why didn't you tell me Lucy" he repeated, looking deep in her eyes. "I..." she was lost for words.

"I had to find out from Levy Luce" Natsu stated making her eyes go wide. "Levy told you?" Lucy asked. "Well..not exactly I kind of forced it out of her but that's not the point Lucy, were you even planning on telling me this?" he asked.

She sat up and came off him, giving him the chance to sit up.

Natsu looked at Lucy who looked down. She continued to watch the ground, being silent. Natsu stared at her his eyes widening when he saw drips of tears splattering on the ground.

Natsu then sighed "I'm sorry.." he apologized before he hugged her. Lucy held on to Natsu while she cried on his shoulder. "I'm sorry this is all my fault.." Natsu whispered, rubbing her back soothingly.

The blonde cried, burying her face on his chest. She continued sobbing with Natsu consoling her. "I'm sorry.. I never told you because I was too s-scared I-" he cut her off "Shh..it's okay" Natsu whispered.

"I don't even know what to do Natsu.." she cried. "It's okay.." Natsu repeated "What am I suppose to do now.." she mumbled, her voice cracking.

"It's gonna be alright you hear.." he whispered, hugging her closer.

The blonde shook her head and Natsu nodded "Yes it will Lucy, it will" he just continued to hold her close to him till the blonde finish cry.

Some minutes later..

"What am I suppose to do now Natsu.." Lucy whispered. "Are you done crying?" he asked her. She nodded and he smiled "Good".

He broke the hug with her and held both her shoulders, watching her red eyes "I'm sorry, I didn't knew that would've bought up all this" Natsu sighed.

Lucy stayed silent, watching him deep in his eyes. "Will you.." she stopped herself. "Will I what?" he asked her "Never mind" Lucy sighed then looked away. "Tell me Luce, you can tell me anything" she looked at him again to ask "Will you even want this baby Natsu?"

He stared at her.

"I.." he looked elsewhere, thinking. "Don't worry.." Lucy grumbled and he looked at her "It's nothing, never mind" she said before standing up. She dusted off her clothes and Natsu asked "Where are you going?"

"Home" Lucy responded before she started to walk away. Natsu stood up from the ground, taking his scarf and wrapping it over his neck. He followed the blonde and asked "Why?" "Maybe because I feel to" Lucy said.

He sighed "Lucy what's wrong now?" "Oh nothing.." she turned to face him "and to think I wanted a child with you" she spat at him.
"Lucy stop it" Natsu said walking after her. "Just leave me alone Natsu" the blonde said before turning around and walking out the alley way. She sniffled.

"Come on you and I both know that you're crying" Natsu said. "Shut up" she wiped her tears away, walking faster. "Can you stop be stubborn for once and listen to me" Natsu groaned.

"Or would you rather me just dumping our baby away" Lucy muttered, getting angrier. "I never said that, why would I even say that?" "Because you're an idiot!" Natsu gritted his teeth in anger, clenching his fist.

"Lucy stop" he said "Or would you rather just leaving me and our baby" Lucy said. "Stop put those words in your mouth I would never do that" "Then what will you do then?!" she turned to him, wiping away more of her tears. "Lucy can you just hear me out?" Natsu asked.

"What are you planning on saying?"

"Hear me out first?" she stopped while he walked up to her "Why would I even want to hear your lies you just-" he grabbed both of her cheeks and kissed her.

Some seconds later, he broke part staring deep in her eyes. Lucy was just shocked. "Good, now that shut you up" he smiled at her face expression.

"Now can I explain?" he asked with raised brows.