Trash Compactor-Luke Skywalker

Whoa people have only asked to write them imagines for Luke xD I mean who doesnt love him?! Okay first thanks to everyone who has read and asked me to write for them also thanks for the many reads this story has had. I have my beat to try this one cause i honestly didnt remember anything of this scene so sorry if i didnt wrote the whole thing.Again thanks for @northernlion196 for asking me to write this....

Could I get an imagine with Luke? I'm part of the death star rescue. The scene I definitely want is the trash compactor. Maybe both me and Luke get attacked by the alien monster. but despite this Luke tries his best to save both of us and is more concerned with my safety than his. in fact hes so caring about me that he actually says that unlike Han, I should keep wearing my stolen stormtrooper armor for any protection it provides. 

Its been a very crucial day today,mostly cause I am helping Luke and Han Solo inside cause im a part of the Death Star rescue.My name is Sam and i have pale skin and have kinda of a curly hair which is brown.I always fulfill my duties and im willing to give up my life for anything. Lets say I met Luke one day, He literally almost killed me with his lightsaber while we were training. Right now the three of us are disguised as as Stormtroopers.

But now we are all trapped inside the garbage room along with Chewie and the princess jer name is Leia Organa. As the walls rumble closed, the room began to get smaller and smaller.While most of us began to panic "This is disgusting." I say and tried my best to push the walls "Try and concentrate on getting us all alive." Han shoots a glare at me and i returned it "Sam? You okay?" Luke looks over at me concerned and I give him a small smile.

Chewie began to whine while trying to hold a wall back with his giant paws. Han is leaning his back against the other wall. Garbage is snapping and popping. "We gotta get out!"  Luke is trying to reach Threepio. "Threepio! Come in, Threepio! Threepio!" 

"Han and Leia try to brace the contracting walls with a pole."  Leia begins to sink into the trash. "Get to the top!" "I can't"  Where could he be? Threepio! Threepio,will you come in? Oh damn Sam get over here!  Luke looks over to me and I shook my head.

"Han lets get princess Leia save along with Sam." Han nodded his head and began to get closer to me to help me get up first "I warn you two if you try and save me i'll kick both of your ass if you het out." "Sam don't be so stubborn get up." "No Luke! I won't let you...I won't let you guys here its my duty to keep you all safe." 

"Damn it Sam,i'm trying to keep you safe! Can't you see that im concerned about your dafter more than mine?!" "Well too bad cause if you're staying here i am too." I look at his blue eyes and he seemed angry but mostly happy that I didn't listen to him cause he knows who I really am.

The walls are only feet apart and Leia and Han are braced against the walls. The princess is obviously frightened.They look at each other and Leia reached out and took Han's hand and she held it tightly. She's terrified and suddenly groans as she feels the first crushing pressure against her body. "One thing's for sure. We're all going to be a lot thinner!" "Get on top of it!" Han tells Leia as she tries to get up.

"Threepio!" "We've had some problems..." Threepio speaks.That was about damn time! "Will you shut up and listen to me?" Luke says over the comlink. "Shut down all garbage mashers on the detention level, will you? Do you copy? Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level." 

~~~~~INT. DEATH STAR - MAIN FORWARD BAY - SERVICE PANEL~~~~~~

Threepio's pov

"Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level."  "No. Shut them all down! Hurry!" I say to Artoo.I  holds my head in agony as I hear the incredible screaming and hollering from master Luke's comlink.

"Listen to them! They're dying, Artoo!  Curse my metal body! I wasn't fast enough. It's all my fault! My poor master!" 

"Threepio,we're all right!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walls have stopped moving. "We're all right. You did great."  Luke moves to the pressure sensitive hatch, looking for a number. "Hey... hey, open the pressure maintenance hatch on unit number...where are we?"  The most important is that we escaped from that carnivorous tentacled alien.Luke was dragged down and covered below the garbage. Han Solo and Leia Organa attempted to save him but I did moat of the job.It did attack Luke but released him and escaped when it realized the walls were beginning to close,well at least we're safe now.

 We exited the garbage room into a dusty, unused hallway.Han,Luke and I removed the trooper suits and strap on the blaster belts and i punched Luke's shoulder "Oww what was that for?" He looks down at me and I smirk "That's for telling me to leave without you." I leaned up and kissed his cheek "And this is for letting me stay with you....Now lets move on"