Stars-Leia Skywalker

This is for @Sitka007

I never felt comfortable when my parents akways told me to act like a true lady and nevee touch a weapon,but i knew deep down that something might happen to the galaxy and it did.Lucky for me i would sneak out of my home and practiced eith every weapon i could get my hands on. Blasters are my favorites but nothing beats a lightsaber especially mine.

I was the only daughter my father and mother had so i did my best to protect them as well,so i joined and became one of the princesss bodyguard,some villagers would stare at me or comment on the way i look since i kinda look like a guy and am i bit chunky but i try my best to ignore them.

Being a proper lady would mean nothing how can someone not be able to even protect themselves without someone getting in the way and doing what they must do.I befriended a few but made quite a lot of friends one of them being princess Leia Organa.

We developed a strong bond and i would accompany her to where ever she wanted to go,like me she is fierce and strong minded,she is way better than me.I would wake up every morning to get ready and see Leia and spend time with her,i never thought i would feel something else for her but i did.

We did.

It was one night we both confessed our feelings and we became a couple,that of course was something new to us but many people are selfish and think that it is wrong for a girl to like someone of the same gender. 

His father didnt agree to this so today he asked to see me personally.I tucked my lightsaber and blaster onto my straps and made it to the main hall to see him,i bowed to him but he dismissed it and stood up.

"Is there something wrong sir?" I ask him fully understanding where this was going.

"I am aware that you and my daughter are together..i thought that someday i would meet my grandkids and meet her husband." He stopped and looked at me, "You did this to her."

"I havent done anything sir-"

"Lies! Your duty of serving the princess days are over."

The doors opened and in came Leia calling my name as she ran over to me and hugged me,before i couod hug her back someone walked in and was about to shoot Leia's father and the princess,i quickly jumped in and shot the villager who did the attack.

I fell to the floor groaning with a wounded shoulder and hip.Leia looked up tonher father as she knely down and helped me up,her father looked surprised at the sudden action.

"I lover her father."

Her father looked at us then at me nodding as i saved his life, "I will always be here to protect you..also you princess." I smile and placed my hand in Leia's cheek.

"Thank you..now lets get you stitched up,later we'll meet father for dinner."