Jealous-Han Solo

The battle ended...

Luke Skywalker saved the galaxy from destruction and now we are all safe at last,Luke met his father who just died and now he's being cremated here on Endor.I was watching the small creatures known as Ewoks when Han solo appeared from behind a few trees and wrapped his arms around me.

"Finally..I saved the galaxy on my own."

I laugh and push him away from me, "Well..you did save the galaxy in some way."

"What are you trying to say." He asks annoyed by my response.

"Shhh." I shut him up and look to my left to see Leia and Luke talking, "Oh..i get it you like Luke don't you." He says blocking my view from watching the brothers. I stare up at him angrily, "Well you liked Leia."

"I did not!" He defends himself.

"You were flirtying with her since you met her."

"You're just jealous cause all girls think i'm hot...you should better go with Skywalker then." Then he looked surprised and saw both Leia and Luke share a hug,the idiot must have thought something else.

"W-what their together?" 

I punched his shoulder so he would listen to me, "You are indeed an idiot..they are brothers damnit." He looked at me confused and asked them if they were and of course they told him yes.

"I already knew they were brothers,I was testing you." 

He smiles standing next to me again I roll my eyes and walk away from him, "Wait! Aren't you gonna kiss me goodbye?"