Trust-DJ

"...hey kiddo wake up." I heard my father's voice whisper to me,slowly i sat up and yawned, "What's the matter daddy?" i ask him with another yawn after and rubbing my eyes trying to open my eyes.

"Today i planned an entire day of us together but we gotta hurry cause dad has to sign up some paper at his job. I'll leave y-you to get ready." My father said and walked out of my small room filled with toys. Quickly i grabbed the first clothes i found scattered on the floor and carried my stuffed bear with me.

About an hour later we arrived at this giant ship filled with many soldiers all dressed in black and some in white, "Is this where you work father?" I asked him while he held my hand all the way to an office. He didn't respond until i moved my hand with his,quickly his eyes looked down at me, "What w-w-was it kiddo?"

"I asked if this is where you work! You always told me that someday i'd visit you here." I smile up at my father who remained silent and stared up ahead.

"About time you should up." a man with dark red hair said when he saw my father and me,but the way he looked at me was with disgust? Father let go of my hand and explained to the man why we were late.

"This better now happen again..so she is (Y/N)?" The man said with a smile on his face and stood back up, "I have a son the same age as her...Armitage..annoying brat if you ask me. I was never one for raising a child." i hugged my small teddy bear and grabbed a hold of my father coat.

"Sign here and here." the cold looking man says handing my father a clipboard. I watched my father signing a few things before handing the clipboard back to the man behind the desk.

"All settled then." The man nods his head and behind me two stormtroopers appeared and grabbed my arms, "Father?! Tell them to let me go!" I cry out as i struggle and try to run into my father's arms and my teddy bear falling to the floor.

"Daddy!" I escaped from their grasp and only managed to hold onto my father's hand for a second when they pulled me back and forcefully escorted me out as i cried and shouted back at him...

That was 12 years ago and ever since that i never heard a word from my father. I don't even know if he's even alive. These past 12 years were hard for me especially after realizing that my father sold me to the First Order. I just turned 24 and felt lonely,lonely because i had no memories of my family.

I served for the First Order for many years but despite that it never felt like home to me. I was always assigned on missions to try and rob,kill or kidnap people and when i refused they would leave me several marks on me. Life wasn't easy for me especially with the boy I grew up with,Armitage Hux. I remembered his name when his father was disgusted by him when i was still little.

We would take our anger on each other daily when we were younger and a bit till this day.

"Hey don't talk about him like that!"

"Why would you care you never liked the man."

"Course i never liked him but at least i remember his face especially when i killed him." Hux would tell me..yeah we both have dad issues.

I would take my anger on any men on this ship and feel no remorse until i realized not every men are alike. I met Finn and when i heard the news that he was going to betray the first order I helped him with a Resistance pilot known as Poe Dameron. That was almost a year ago and i've felt so at home. I looked up at the General Leia Organa as a mother figure cause i never had one..as for a father..i decided to put that aside for while.

We thought with Rey heading to where Luke Skywalker is everything would be fine but the First Order attacked us and now Finn and another girl who works on the ship known as Rose were on a look out to find a man who can disable the tracking device on the ship. So now we're on to a mission. a suicide mission.