Control-Boba Fett

"(L/N)!"

The familiar robotic voice shouts from the other side of the hall i am in and knowing the way he shouted my name means he must be angry at something. "No again." I tell myself and put on my helmet grabbed my blaster and began to walk towards where the shouting was coming from. Once i'm in i see the familiar black figure strangling someone and throwing the man onto the floor who is gasping for air but dares to not say a word.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry lord Vader but i was fixing my blaster." i lie and he turns around to look at me and takes a step closer "I've had enough of you and your partner. He's been taking far enough time i am sending you to fetch him. You better bring me that Skywalker boy or you two will be in trouble." Vader said passing through me brushing his shoulder against mine. I roll my eyes inside my helmet and followed him.

It's been life this for a few missions my partner in crime Boba Fett and I we would always go and stay by our side until he decided to go on a few trips alone to try and "impress me" even which i think is completely stupid of him. He's the best bounty hunter in the entire galaxy and the guy hasnt gotten through his thick skull that i don't like him.

I've only seen him without his helmet about three times ever since we started working together. I was trained under Darth Vader and also my parents who were smugglers too before Vader killed them when they betrayed the empire. I cared for them ve much but couldnt do a thing cause i knew Vader would kill me too.

Arriving to the planet I loaded my blaster and jumped off the ground and was met with the entire place buried in sand and ran into Jabbas place and saw most of the creatures here disappeared and the lazy alien known as Jabba was dead on the spot. "Where the bloody hell are you?" with my blaster ready to shoot at whatever moved I saw up ahead someone on the ground.

"Fett?! What the hell" I raced towards my partner who was wounded. "I can't believe i failed again..surely Vader is going to kill me." he said taking off his helmet and gasping for air and held onto his shoulder.

"What even happened?" I ask also taking off my helmet and throwing it aside to help him up, "It's a long story.." he groans and I hold him up "Try telling that to Vader,he'll have our heads hanging on the wall." with Boba Fett i try my best to help him on the ship and slowly we started to make our way to where Vader was waiting.

"He's going to kill me now."

"He's going to kill us both not just you." I glare at him over my shoulder and sighed "It's not like you to be this way.." he stares at me and agrees "I know..it's just i want to be with you and you're also so consumed in work. Neither of us will have the chance with the jobs we have." he's right, we've been together for so long that we've never had times for ourselves, "I think it's time then." i help him once more and we stood just steps away from Darth Vader.

"You two have failed me once more. I've had enough of you!" he takes his lightsaber out and steps closer to us, "Don't!" i step in front of Boba Fett protectively, "Kill me instead." "(Y/N.." I look back and tell Fett to stay quiet.

"We've been working for you for many years and i think we've had enough." i close my eyes when i see him raise the lightsaber but when i opened them back up he just stares. "If i ever see you two again i won't hesitate to kill you." I nod my head and grabbed Bobas hand and started to walk away.

"H-How did you-"

"Don't worry about that..now we can go anyway in the galaxy without Vader up our asses." I tell him and he laughs. "I'll finally have time to be with you then." he said holding onto my hand before we looked back at the ship before leaving this place forever.