Captured Part II- Poe Dameron

Thisis the second part to Captured who was requested by @avengerlocked sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy it! 

"We'll name our baby Han."

It's been 8 months since Poe and I said that to my mother and she was fascinated but not me...I mean was happy that I was having a baby but at the same time I was scared..scared that I won't be a good mother,scared that Poe might leave me as soon as I gave birth to his son,scared...that Ben might come for our son.

I was holding tight onto the nurses hand as I felt and even more unbearable pain "Come on Kyra you can do this." The doctor repeated. Where the heck is he?! Suddenly the door flew open and Poe came in with a worried face i've never seem before he ran to my side and didn't let go of my hand. 

"You're doing great Kyra."

Seconds later the room was silent until I heard a baby crying. I sat up a bir more and glanced over to my baby who wouldn't stop crying. I looked at Poe and he had couldnt stop smiling. He held my hand tighter and looked at me with those warm brown eyes and kissed my lips.

The doctor congradulated us and handed me my son as Poe sat us closer and gently touched his newborn son. "We're finally parenrs Kyra...I never thought i'd be a father this soon."

"I agree. I was going to rule the galaxy along with my brother and now i'm here a mother...Want to hold Han?"

He hesitated at first but carried him anyways. He stared back at Han and watched his son asleep in his arms. The door to the infirmary opened again and I saw Leia with Chewie. Mother stared at Poe carrying his grandson as I stared at her cry a bit.

"Mother. Come and meet Han Dameron." 

I smiled at her and Chewie both of them walked to where Poe was and stared at the baby. He was premature so he had to stay here for a couple of days but when he was finally released we were so happy to bring him to our home. Poe managed to buy a small cozy house for the three of us and Han was more than happy to be home at last.

The first weeks we lost a lot of sleep and Poe had a few days off and he couldn't stop talking about Han and when he grows up he wants to teach him how to fly an X Wing. I want to enjoy our son right no that he's still young. 

Six months has gone by and things have started to happen a few stormtroopers came by and surrendered themselves for no reason and that started to worry me, The day came when a few more ships came and I stared at my brother with wide eyes.

I left Han at home with a friend I made. She was one of the only people who accepted me and i'm glad we met. Poe and I ran to where Leia was and we stared at Ben who had his lightsaber out and he had a nasty scar on his face, "Mom run!"

I had my lightsaber with me and I started to fight with Ben who almost hit mom. My matching lightsaber fighting his. 

"You traitor! You were too weak for this Kyra! That's why I was always so tough with you for you to straighten up but you are weak. I hate you!"

"How about what you did you killed father! I won't let you take the ones I love away from me."

"Oh but i heard you have a son..I can sense that he's stronger even stronger than you."

I dodged his attacks but he was too fast he hit my shoulder and my left leg that's when he decided to attack Poe instead. Poe fell to the ground bleeding from his chest and that's when I attacked Ben even more. I kicked him making him fall to the ground and slowly moved my saber close to him.

"Kyra stop!"

I turned back to my mother who looked at us worried. "Kyra. Ben. Stop this." I stared back at him and threw my lightsaber. I was about to kill him. I heard some soldiers running up to us as Ben surrendered and was taken to the underground prison.

We took Poe back to infirmary and he got stitched up leaving him with a scar across his chest but at least he's okay. I kissed his head and began making my way down the prison where Kylo was glaring at me the entire time. "You aren't taking my son."

"Oh i will soon trust me. When the time comes you're family will be gone."

I frowned at that and turned my back towards him, "I hope you know what you're doing then cause if you come close to us,i swear i'll kill you Ben." with that being said I went back to see Poe and I saw that my friend Shea was there with Han in her hands who giggled when he saw me. I won't let Ben hurt anyone else.

********************************

After days and weeks of therapy Ben started to open up and started to be nicer but I know that deep down he's struggling. Poe was alright and happy holding Han in his arms as I walked up to Ben and talked to him for a bit. Reminds me when I first came in.

I stared deep into his eyes and saw that he was lying about this I didnt say a word I just continued talking to him like we used to do. Poe and I came home around seven and Han was fast asleep. We put him down on his crib as I joined Poe in bed and snuggled with him. 

"You think he's going back to the good side?"

"..Yes he is...so Han is fast asleep and you have been complaining about teaching him how to fly."

"Yep i have! He'll be a better pilot than I am. I'll be so proud of our son."

"So you aren't proud of him?"

I smiled nudging him,he laughed and shook it off smiling. He ran his fingers down my hair and kissed my cheek. "I'll have Han with me when he's older but you'll be alone...maybe we can have a girl if you'd like." He smirked again. He laid me down on the bed with him on top grinning down at me.

"Poe. Not now maybe later."

I pushed him away lightly and sat up trying not to laugh at him frowning as he turned his back to me. "Come on Poe! don't get mad." He turn back to look at me and smiled, "I can't stay mad at my wife forever."

He kissed the top of my head and we laid down in bed thinking. Maybe Kylo will open up eventually. I hope he does I want my brother back. Days went by again and Ben actually started to open up to me and others. Ben confessed what he did was wrong and that he feels so guilty to killing our father. He told me that he still has a bit of the dark side in him but he's cured Ben Solo is back.

Everything's back to normal Poe came in with Han in his arms and introduced his son to him and Ben was so happy that he's an uncle. Leia would take care of Han for us when we were training and when Poe would go on a few missions. That was all a year ago,Han turned 1 and he was growing up so fast and guess who else came to his birthday Rey and Finn also did and my uncle the legendary jedi Luke came! Ben and him started to get along again and even Hux came by and decided to also come to the good side.

Life was never so sweet up until now. I watched up ahead Poe playing with Han who was sitting on his knees down by the flowery field. I smiled at them and gently ran my hands to my belly. I am three and a half month of being pregnant again now with a girl,Ben stood by my side as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad your back again Ben." We both shared a hug and couldn't stop smiling. "I'll always be there for my sister i did promised that a long time ago. I  missed you so much." He hugged me back and we walked up to Poe who started to tell us that Han said his first words. I can get used to this normal life again.