Starry Night-Cassian Andor

Requested by @gracieisbored01

 I never thought this day would come,my wedding day.I've dreamed of the day i would get married and that day came pretty quick. I'm about to marry my best friend Cassian Andor who i met when we were little. He was in the same class as me and would ocassionaly tease me and pull at me hair he was such a dork back then,we grew up and i kinda hated him at first when he wouldnt stop being a jerk at me till we went on a mission together.

Since them we became closer and he asked me out,he was known to only date girls for fun and i was jealous when he would tease my friend Jyn but he only did so to see my reactions.

I started to breathe heavily when the piano started and smiled at my best friend Jyn,who nodded her head and took my hand leading me down the isle,my dad passed away a year ago and my mother is the only remaining family i have left. I spotted Cassian all dressed up and looking handsome as ever,he really looks nice in a suit cause he's always using the same outfit everyday.

"Stay calm okay? Everything will be fine." Jyn whispered.

Nodding my head to her i focused on Cassian and saw him smile shyly as i made it closer and he took my hand when i reached down the isle,we exchanged our vows and we are finally a married couple.I kissed him again for the millionth time as he held me close.

Everyone congradulated us and we danced throughout the evening,quickly the sun went down and the night was filled with bright stars. I went outside for a moment and held onto my necklace as a single tear slipped,this was a necklace my dad gave to me before passing away.

I touched my ring next and smiled that my father might be proud at how far i have gotten,he used to despise Cassian first when he was a jerk but i'm sure they wouldve gotten along.

A strong pair of arms wrapped itself around me and i relaxed, "What are you thinking of?" He said kissing the top of my head.

"My father..i wish he were here today."

"Your father must be proud of you..he's always around you even if you don't see him,he was a nice man..maybe if we have a son we should name him after your dad." Cassian smiled.

"He'll always be here." 

He hugged me and we msde our way back inside,we were dancing and i opened my eyes and i swore for a second that i saw my father sitting at an empty chair smiling at me,you were right Cassian..he'll be watching us for now on.