Hurt-Anakin Skywalker

" I want you to meet me later. I have something to discuss with you." Anakin told me and took a hold of my hand as he did. "You can tell me now." I suggested..maybe he wants to tell me the truth.

Anakin looked around and down at me, "Now's not a good time,meet me in 10 minutes." he let go or my hand and i watched him leave.
Anakin has been my friend for almost seven years and we've been closer ever since,i have feelings for him but will he feel the same?

I paced back and forth with the thought of him saying 'yes'. After doing a couple of things i returned looking forward to seeing my best friend,only this time i saw him glancing down at Padme Amidala with a smile on his face,she returned the smile and leaned up to kiss him.

I felt my heart breaking into millions of pieces at the sight of them together. I'll admit i felt a bit betrayed when Anakin and Padme starts to hang out with each other but i never thought they would be together...

****************

The pain in my shoulders was unbearable especially the wound on my stomach from trying to help and save people after being kidnapped and receiving punches and hits from the enemies.

May people ignored me and ran past me and slowly my eyes began to close as i rested my head against my bleeding wound. I looked down to see my hand covered in the dark shade of red. I thought Obi Wan or Anakin might be somewhere here after finding out about the kidnap..but i was wrong... this is how people treat each other now huh?

When they always needed my help i was happy to assist.

I leaned against a wall and watched people walking past me and everything became a blur when i saw that familiar face of Count Dooku kneeling down and helping me up, "Come here child i'll make sure to keep you safe." He grinned. My head began to feel light headed and quickly closed my eyes.

Someday i'll get you Anakin.