Betrayed-DJ

"So this is Canto Bight?!"

I can't help but look around the place curiosity taking over me,this casino is so fancy looking filled with many creatures and people betting on their credits. I feel so out of place with these old clothes and Resistance jacket on me. Rose tugs onto my sleeve, "We're not here to enjoy the place (Y/N) even though it's beautiful."

"Indeed it is." Finn smiles wide and walks around looking the place closer before i can.

"Have you ever been here Rose?" the girl looks at me and nods her head.

"Yes i have..come on let's get going we have to find the man." Rose lead the way with me following her since she wouldn't let go of my sleeve. Yes,right the man with a flower something,a pin? I can't even remember with this beauty of a place. Rose grabbed Finn and we stopped by a balcony area. Down there looks like a field...

"I've known this place for years.." Rose began to open up to herself with her past and how much she dearly loved her sister..last time i loved someone so much was my mother..I know the feeling.

"Well i don't want to let you down,let's go find the man." I look over to Finn who nods his head and Rose smiling. We walked out we gotta be careful so no one notices we're after him or here.

"There he is." Rose points out.

"There they are!" we saw people already chasing us and we began to run towards the man's direction,i looked back and saw that they caught Rose and Finn. I ran faster and was about to jump on the man when the guards leaped themselves over me pinning me to the ground.

**********

"Hey! Hey let go of me!" I shouted back when the guards opened the gate and pushed me inside making me fall. I was beyond furious we were this close! I gritted my teeth and stood back up holding onto the bars, "Hey! That's no way to treat a lady or my friends...assholes." I said after kicking the bars and leaning down to sit on the ground and hid my face.

"Now what?" Rose asks us both even if i can't see her face through this darkness i can sense she had a frown on her face,i feel like i've let everyone down. "This always happens to me..i've let everyone down." I rest my head against my knee.

"What do you mean? What does she mean?" Rose being my new friend asks Finn.

"When i was younger i had a happy normal life,my mother took great care of me until she passed away leaving me with my father,he was a smuggler and would do anything for money..so he sold me and left me to die..that's why i have a hard time trusting men. I loved my father dearly but i never thought he would do that to me..i actually looked up to him like any daughter would to her father." I sniffed and my right hand touched the silver ring i hand on my left hand. It belonged to my mother who left to my father when she died and he handed it to me.

"I don't want to let the whole galaxy down." I said and began to cry somewhat loudly.

"Will you stop whining?" another voice made me jump up and i stood to where Finn and Rose were trying to find out who the voice belongs to. I wiped my tears and tried looking at the figure, "You all seem to talk a lot especially that girl." He pointed at me and i shivered. Please tell me he didn't hear my story.

"I-I apologize if i w-woke you you sir-"

"DJ."

"What?" I ask not understanding.

"Call me DJ not sir it makes me feel old." He said finally standing up and i could kinda see his reflection now. A man probably in his early i dont know forties? with dark hair and matching clothing's but worn out.