I'm The Best-Rey

Thank you colorcodedgrey for requesting this Rey one shot! hope you like it :3 

"You're not concentrated at all."

I let out a loud long and bored sigh and fall to the ground staring up at the sky lazily. "I'm too..tired." I closed my eyes and began to sleep when i felt something hard fall onto my stomach making me sit up and gasp.

"What the heck man?! are you trying to kill your favorite student!?" I shout at Luke who looks away from me.

"You're not my favorite student besides if you are so lazy go sleep somewhere else..you'll get me distracted." He says.

"Why are old men so grumpy all the time." I whisper. Luke glared back at me so i tensed and stood up. 

"I'll continue my training.just you wait i'll be the best student!" I shout at him.

"There is no reason to shout..i wasnt like that when i was young was i?" I hard his whisper the last part. I stand a few feet away and begin to train and feel one with the force. It's been almost a year since i have trained with Luke who was a jedi,i want to be just like him.

I huffed and knelt down to take a breathe, "Can..we take a..break." Luke tells me to shut up when he hears footsteps getting nearby. When i look back i see a young girl staring at both of us, "I came here to train."

"How the heck did she get here?" I ask myself.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Rey." She replies.

She was accepted and i can tell she's excited. Sure it'll take her a year to be better like me. "So you came to train huh? Well let's just see who's better." Rey stares at me for a second and smiles.

"Alright then..let's see who's the best."

From that moment we became friends that competed with each other.We would train all day and night to see who's the best. We stared at each other and held our staffs,i ran to the side before she hit me with it. First one who gets hit loses.

I held it up ready to hit her shoulder but she was quick enough to dodge it. I let out an annoyed sigh and held the staff tighter,she dodged again and i did the same. I turned my back around as she did and we both ended up hitting each other.

We turned our head to look at Luke who stared at us unamused. "So..who won." Rey asked him.

"Yeah who's the best?" I say next.

"....None of you are." 

"What?!" We both raised out voices.

"Come on!" Rey said.

"Don't say those things old man." I shout. Rey and I nod at each other and stared back at Luke.

"Alright! you two want to know? the best one is..."