Ghosts-Anakin Skywalker

Thanks leviosa_07 for the request!!! 

"What is a Force ghost?"

That question ran in my mind several of times when i first heard of it,i had no idea what it meant, "It's a survival, a sending from someone who has died but still exists in a certain way." someone told me. I came to realize later on what it truly was and felt like.

Not many deceased ones become a force ghost much less a sith. Anakin was my friend..no..more than that.I had feelings for him i don't remember much but he did become a sith and cause of that i won't forgive him. He made many mistakes when we were alive and he never listened to me.

I lost count on how many times i fought with him and he would never admit he was wrong. When we were kids he was the same but not that annoying and stubborn,Padme introduced us to him and from there on i would fight along with him.

I came across a book in the giant library and came across the force it's history and the force ghosts.I wouldn't believe all of that before until now,I was wondering around just minding my own business when i heard a dead tree branch crack in two. I realized that the person behind me was him,Anakin.

"Anakin? What the heck are you doing here."

"Listen! i-i just came here to-"

"I don't want to see you or listen to you right now,get out!" I snapped looking away from him,"How did you even become one of us?" I ask looking at myself.

"Listen..I'm so sorry for everything i did i was stubborn,never listened to you and i know i've made countless of mistakes but please..forgive me. I know i don't deserved to be with you but i wish i had the chance to go back and actually be with you like you wanted,i'm sorry.." Anakin said and i truly believe him.

I looked back and him with my arms still crossed and i smiled a bit,"You've always been a huge jerk Anakin." I smile and look up front and see the entire place filled with ewoks.

"So do you forgive me?"

I look to my left and smile at him,"Of course i do." I smile and look back to see everyone dancing and smiling,finally the galaxy is in peace for now. Anakin smiles when he sees Leia and Luke.

We've been like this ever since we both passed away,we've been looking out for the three of them. Suddenly everything went black and i woke up the same place and Anakin just a few feet away from me. I gasped and began to look at myself then back at him and couldnt stop smiling.

"Anakin! w-we're alive."

"What?" He touched his arms and chest and smiled back,"How i-is this possible!?" I shrugged and took his hand.

"Now we can finally be with them in person!" I took his hand and guided him towards the crowd and smiled when i saw the two familiar droids. I've been wandering here with the ewoks for a while that they got used to see me everyday.Leia looked back and nudged both her brother and boyfriend.

"Who are you?" The three of them asked.

Anakin and i smiled at them,"We're friends..we've known the both of you since you were little ones." Anakin spoke. Luke's eyes widened realizing who he was,he launched towards Anakin and held him tight.

Leia did the same with me,"We'll never leave you again."