Fights-Luke Skywalker

Hey guys! Decided to write an imagine cause why not?! Besides I was watching episode VI so yeah. Enjoy this!! Btw if you like Sherlock please go ahead and read and read my story well its just a few facts.If you do thanks!!!

"No it was your fault!"

"My fault?"

"If it weren't for your stupid actions and charms.I would've become better than you and I would've saves the entire galaxy!"

Its been a month since all the galaxy was in peace and i would've been happier if I would have been the one to save it and fight Darth Vader,but nope.Luke Skywalker has always been my enemy.He thinks he's so much better than anyone else. Ever since he defeated Vader i've been angrier at him its always been like that since we first met each other.

I was 13 at the time and he was 15 and I never got along with him,of course he tried to get closer to me and even saved me from that stupid Jabba. But I could've easily defeated him if it weren't for him coming to save his sister and Han Solo. I trained all of my life to become powerful but that never happened,in reality I am jealous of him.

"HEY HEY!!"

Han came over and glared at the both of us mostly at me.Why is he always scolding me for everything I do? I glared right back at him.

"No fighting okay? I don't need two morons ruining my wedding."

"I'm not ruining it! Luke here is." 

I pointed at Luke who looked like he was going to explode of how angry he was.Han grabbed my hand and placed it back down. "Honestly if you two like each other just say it. I did that with Leia and we got together not like you two idiots."

I watched Han walk away from us and we both stood their awkwardly not saying a word.Ha! Han Solo really thinks I have a crush on this guy? Sure he saved the galaxy and everything but I don't like him.Oh I almost forgot Leia said the same thing,She said "I can see the way you two look at each other,Thats the same look Han and I gave to each other."

I stomped away and grabbed my long stupid dress I had to wear.I was about to turn the corner when someone grabbed my hand.I looked back and met Luke's eyes "Let to of me." Luke shook his head and stared right into my dark brown eyes making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I can't go on like this anymore,Kim.Every time we see each other we wanna fight and choke each other.I've tried getting closer to you but you refuse to,why is it?"

I sighed and he slowly let go of my hand. "Because Luke...everyone I knew was taken away from me and I don't want that to happen to you...That is why I always tried my best at protecting you when we went out even when kids tried to bully you in Tatooine." I said remembering that one time when a gang of kids came over and threatened him so I stepped up and I did beat the crap out of them.

"Look i'll admit this,i did everything for you to impress you..You inspired me to get stronger so I could protect you and i'm sorry if i ever did something to you."

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and did the most stupidest thing I have ever done.I kissed him.I just kissed Luke freakin Skywalker. I pulled away and blushed,i hid my head into his chest.I heard him chuckle as he stroked my hair.

"I always knew you liked me."

"Well well I told you they would do it." 

I looked to my left and saw Han Solo smirking at us with Leia smiling. "I guess you we're right all along Han." Han wrapped his arms around Leia's waist. "I guess that means we're together?" Luke asked looking down at me. "I guess so.." I smiled.He leaned over and kissed me this time.

"If you want to we can get you two married right now." Han said all serious.

"I don't think right now is the time." 

"Aww why not?" 

Luke pouted and I just laughed a bit and hugged him.Guess all the fighting was worth it after all besides I have a family now and im sure no one will take them away from me this time.