Escape- ReyxFemale!Reader

"Where am I?"

I turn my head look up at the girl who has been tied up. If only she knew where we are,"Hi." I casually say,she quickly looks at me a bit panicked at first. She nods her head "Hi. Umm do you know where we are?" I look around and see her with a serious face.

"We're my friend held hostage by Kylo aren in his stupid ship."

He eyes wonder around the small room and tries to escape.

"You can't just escape from that thing easily trust me."

"What's your name?"

We both exchange looks and i sigh and tell her my name as I lean my back against the wall. Not really caring if i'm locked in this room. Damn i thought that at least Han Solo or someone else was going to rescue me,now i'll be stuck with that annoying brat who is now about to rule the entire galaxy. And finish what his grandfather started.

"My name's Imani."

"Rey."

The door opens and Kylo Ren enters the room and takes a seat next to the girl. He begin to ask her a couple of question and i mimic him and he shoots me a glare. "I think i deserve a little respect while your own my ship." "I'm sorry am i missing something?"

Rey looks at us both as we glare at each other with Kylo who took of his mask and i smirk. He is such a know it all,he kinda got that from his mother...but he's a lot worse cause i like his mother. I try to stretch even though these robes are so tight. "Don't you know who this brat is?" 

"Imani.",Kylo warns me.

"He's the new bad guy in the entire galaxy now can you believe him? You've really been obsessing a lot with our grandfather dear cousin of mine.." I grin and he stands up and towers over me. "You'll be the first one to die."

"Oh yeah?"

Kylo walks out of the room and Rey uses the force and commands a stormtrooper to leaves the door open and releases his weapon. She kneels down and helps me get rid of the robes. "Thanks." She smiles and helps me up.

"That was brilliant! Did you see his face?"

"Sure did. But we better run before he catches up."

Rey nods her head and I begin to follow her and I hear a couple of the troopers finding us with Lylo shouting my name. "So your trying to find where Luke is?" We start walking down a hall and hopefully no stormtroopers will kill us. "Yeah...he's been gone for so long,now we're trying to find him." We hear the back door open and i almost shout when I see Chewie and Han Solo. "Imani? The hell are you doing here kid?!"

I glare at my uncle and push him a bit "You know I was here the entire time!" 

"Now's not the time for a family reunion."

"She's right." I listen to Han and Rey.yep they are right now we gotta stop Kylo Ren. We make our way outside and Rey hands me my lightsaber which she must've found somewhere. "You know we make a pretty good team." I smile up at her and nod my head.

"I agree..."