In My Time Of Dying-Cassian Andor

This was requested by @Ponytailgirl so thank you for requesting! Also i think today was announced the title to the next Star Wars episode VIII titled "Star Wars The Last Jedi" ooh what do you think the title even means?? I think it might have something to do with Luke and if im correct i hope nothing happens to him...like what happened to Han Solo :( 

******************************

Things havent been good lately and i understand,the whole galaxy is in danger cause of Vader and my friend, Cassian Andor decided to join and a team known as Rogue One. I couldn't stop praying and didnt slept until he came back, I was glad to have him back along with Jyn even though i barely know her.

Cassian came and when i heard the news that he was leaving again i became hysterical. I kept telling him "Don't go" and "I can't lose you too, Cassian. Please dont do this to me."

He only ignored me and kept on telling everyone to get ready. I don't think he'll even make it back home.

"For the first hundred times i already told you i'll be okay!" Cassian snapped at me. I closed my mouth and just stared at him back,i turned my back and started walking away from him.

"(Y/N) i am sorry. I shouldn't treat you like this but you have to trust me on this, Jyn and I will be back safe." Cassian lowered his voice. So i turned back and met his brown eyes with tears already falling down my cheeks.

"Don't lie to me,Cassian Andor...i know you wont be back i'll never forgive you if you go." Cassian expressions softens and starts walking towards me. He raises his hand up and wipes a tear away and wraps his arms around me.

"You're right..i don't think we'll even make it.but promise me (Y/N) whatever happens you need to be strong and live you life the way you want to.I dont want you to grieve over me everyday." I cried even more and hugged him back  with all i had. 

*****************************

I couldnt stop thinking about Cassian and the team they went off to retrieve Vaders plans. I was pacing around when i felt something. I felt the world stop when i felt something in my heart that's when there was shouting from the outside,so i ran as fast as i could without falling.

"Hurry up!"

"Get the medics quick!"

Some men came running as fast as they could  holding up another guy who was bleeding. More of them came rushing inside that's when someone called my name. My heart started beating faster at every step he took, "I-is something wrong?" I whispered already in tears.

He lowered his head and shook his head, "I'm sad to say this but...Cassian,Jyn and the rest of Rogue One didn't make it...i'm terribly sorry." He walked past me trying to fight back the tears. I fell to the ground and sobbed. I knew it...I heard more footsteps and saw one more pilot with...

"Cassian!" I stood up and ran to him who smiled at me and clutched his stomach. I hugged him lightly and placed both my hands to the sides of his head and smiled again. 

"I'm so happy you made it back...where's Jyn?" I ask.

"Only one of us could make it." He says sadly.

I hug him again and help him to the infirmary,i stay with him the entire night and watch him sleep. I hear a noise outside the window,i checked it but nothing was there. I looked up at the sky almost pitch black and decorating the sky were only four stars lighting up the night.