Family Reunion-Orson Krennic

For @Sitka007.

"Take care of your sister for me,Sky."

I look up to meet my father's eyes and nod my head a couple of times as i feel my little sister clutch onto my jean and keeps calling my name as she starts to cry. "Goodbye father." I replied not answering him the question he asked.

Stormtroopers started to surround the area and i hid my sister quick underground and i hid behind a giant rock.I heard footsteps and stood still trying my best to not breathe heavily,thank heaven that the enemy went away.

I ran to where my sister was hiding and knelt down and smiled at the sight of her,she'll be brave and strong someday unlike me...

"Did they go away, Sky?"

It broke my heart to see her this way,crying cause our mother died and father was taken away.I nod my head and keep a smile on my face, "Yes..the bad guys are gone now..Jyn." I raised my voice at her name.

"I want you to be stronger than me and trust my words..someday you'll realize that some sacrifices have to be made once you grow older." She tilted her head. 

I shook mine to the side and i kissed the top of her head, "Stay right here,i have to secure the area but i-i'll be back."

"How long?" She questioned.

"It won't be long i promise..I l-love you very much." 

I gave her one last smile before i hid her again and walked away from her as i began to cry..one day she'll learn.

************************************

"Thinking of something?" 

I look back to see Krennic leaning against the wall and stares at my back,yes i am thinking about my painful past..Jyn my younger sister will never forgive me for this and now she's planning to steal Vaders plans and destroy the death star.

"I wasn't thinking of anything." I answer and try making my way past him till he held my arm tight.

"Carefull,Sky..you know i don't like my wife lying to me." He warned.

I pulled my arm and walked away from him,i was about to head to rest when i heard a bomb and Stormtroopers running outside the building,I was beginning to run when i was stopped by a girl.

I stared at her and realized who she was.

"Jyn?"

She stares at me confused but quickly looks angry to me the man besides her says nothing, "Jyn. I'm s-so sorry."

"Save it.Sky..i dont want to listen..you left me when i was little." She said and looked down to my finger, "I also heard you got married not long ago when you left me..to Krennic..the enemy Sky really?"

"I married him so he wouldnt find you and kill you when you were young Jyn! I did all of this for you..please forgive me." 

We stared at each other and she spoke, "I'm sorry..but i won't..farewell..sister." She walked past me without another word.

I would rather let her be angry at me and not forgive then watch her die,even if i did love Krennic a while back i married him to keep her safe,now i can't do anything.I am so sorry Jyn..maybe someday you'll forgive me.