Ex Lovers-Han Solo

"Chewie we're home."

My eyes widened at that familiar voice. Han Solo. Slowly i turned my back and met face to face with Han,i put on my angry face and turned my back to him again. Chewie roared which caused me to jump back when he came closer, "I know and i'm sorry..i missed you too you know?" I look up at the wookie who shakes his head and leans down to hug me.

"(Y/N)...you've changed." Han said after a few minutes of silence.

"Of course i did." I say and place my hand on my hip, "I'm older aren't i? You are to."

"I'm sorry but what's going on?" Finn a former stormtrooper asked us both.

"Shh you shouldn't ask things like that." Rey says and i smirk.

"Han and I used to be close...very close." I send him a glare and he huffs and looks at Finn, "You should never go and cheat on a women you hear me kid." Han warns Finn who nervously nods his head.

I can't believe i get to see him again after all these years he comes into my life once more. I huff and cross my arms and excused myself to head to a different part of the ship. I still remember that day clearly when we were together and he left me.

***Flashback***

"Today is our fourth year anniversary together,I can't wait to see him." I blush and continue to tell my best friend about Han. My friend only laughs and finished up my hair, "Come on (Y/N) you see him everyday."

I stood up and glanced myself in the mirror, "I always get this feelings when i look at him."

"Well that man better ask you to marry him then,four years together is a long time now don't you think?" she is right but Han knows when he'll ask that question. It's been a dream of mine after all for years and marrying Han solo is everything i have ever wanted.

"Do i look good?" I turn to my friend and she gives me a thumbs up, "Have fun." she shouted once i left to find my boyfriend. I slowed down my pace and began looking around, "Where has that man gone to? Han?!" I heard rustling behind a few bushes to my left and my curiosity got to me.

I gasped and tears began to fall down my cheeks when I saw Han kissing another girl. I backed away and stepped on a dead branch that's when Han pulled away from her and stared at me. That's when he broke my heart.

****End Flashback****

I held onto my chest and fought back the tears, I better head back and apologize i stood up and began to make my way back when i almost crashed into someone. Han. My eyes were a bit watery when i looked up and he smiled at me sympathetically, "Han-"

Han raised his finger to his lips telling me to stay quiet so i did, "I want to apologize for what I did back there..What i did was a mistake you'll never forget."

I can't help but stare into Han's eyes as he says his apologies. I better forgive to try and move on, "I forgive you Han." I show him a sincere smile and he seems to look at me for another second.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure Han. I just missed you a lot." I leaned over and hugged him thankfully he hugged back, "Have you seen him?"

"I haven't."

I remember Ben Solo his son who joined the darkside out of everyone in his family he was the closest to me even if we weren't blood related. Every time i was alone or him we would approach each other and try to make ourselves feel better with one another. Ben and I had a friendship like none other. I wonder what he'a like now.

"We'll all get through this and save him."

"Thanks (Y/N)."

The both of us walked back to where Finn and Rey. We met with Leia once more after Rey got kidnapped by Ben..now we were face to face with him. "I want my son back." Han told his son.

"You're son is gone..he was foolish and weak like his father." I heard Ben. I sneaked out from behind him and stood still trying to not fall into the abyss, "Ben.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.Ben quickly turned to look at me,his eyes even looked different at the sight of me, "(Y/N)?" I smiled and took a step closer, "Yes it's me,you have no idea how much i've missed you." We remained eye contact but he didn't say a thing, "Remember when you were little and we used to hang out? I used to bake your favorite..i would chase you around when we were playing...please come home." I tried touching him but he took a step back like i was going to hurt him.

"N-No! I have to finish this..starting with him!" His voice got louder and things seemed to slow down when he turned his back with his lightsaber in hand,turning to Han when i pushed myself forward and stood in front of Han. We both stumbled down and looked down to see my stomach bleeding,the last thing i remembered was Rey and Finn shouting my name, Ben looking down shocked at the sudden turn of events...and Han with tears in his eyes holding me in his arms as darkness consumed me.