Traitor?- Kylo Ren

"Are you sure that once he sees you again,he'll react and turn to light side again?" 

I stare up ahead and watch all of the trees covering in snow,I feel the cold air and snow crushing my skin making me shiver even more with the thought of seeing Ben once again. I look over to Finn and Rey who are staring at me confused. I nod my head a couple of times as I begin to bite my lip which is something i often do when i'm nervous.

"I'm sure....besides he killed Han Solo...he was a dear friend of mine and i can assure you that i'll convince him to be good again. I know he's still good deep inside that deep cold frozen heart of his." I sigh and I can imagine how much he has grown since we last saw each other. 

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

"Ben! Tell you friend Jane that supper is ready!" 

"Alright Mom!"

I smiled to myself while I was picking up different colored flowers and making a crown out of them.Ben's mother Leia showed me her beautiful garden a month ago and she told me if i would like and watch over her flowers to which I agreed. Every spring new flowers grew around the huge harden and one flower caught my attention. It was a single black rose. It was surrounded by beautiful red ones,I always though that the other matching roses would grow but it didn't.

I would pass by the same bushes and it was the same everyday. "My mother is calling,idiot." He smacked the flowers out of my hand,making them all fall to the ground. I pouted and glared up at the boy dressed entirely in black. I jumped onto him but he stopped me and pushed me away making me fall down on my butt. I tried to not cry but failed. "Ben! What did you do to Jamie?" Leia came over and helped me to get up,and wrapped her arms around me.

"Ben. Apologize to Jaime right now!"

Ben looked over to his mother surprised that she yelled at him.He smirked down at me "I'm sorry you're so weak and pathetic." He left without saying nothing else and I can tell Princess Leia was angry at her own son. "I'm so sorry Jamie. Ben has been acting strange lately. Come in i'll make you something sweet to eat."

That day Ben was turning fourteen years old and became distant with all of us. While Leia was talking with her husband. Meanwhile everyone was talking about adult stuff i felt Ben staring at me. I looked over the corner of my eye and saw him glaring at me. I stood up from my chair making everyone look at me "May I be excused?"

"Is everything alright kiddo?" 

I nodded over at Han and stepped aside "Yes...i just need some fresh air." 

While making my way outside I heard everybody talking happily about Luke training Ben and that they'll be gone for a while. I'll admit ever since Ben and I met. I felt a connection towards him,a strong powerful connection. He was the Ying and I was the Yang in our relationship. We became closer and eventually we started dating a year ago. Even though I was two years younger than him,i can tell that I loved him more than just a friend.