Heroine-Princess Leia

"You take left. I'll take right." nodding my head i ran towards the long corridor and came face to face with three stormtroopers who held their blasters at me. Before they shot me, i dodged and kicked them down to the ground and stayed unconscious. I smirked down at them. so pathetic. I'm glad my best friend thought me more on how to fight. 

I searched for every room and corner for her but she was no where to be seen. I came to a dead end when a stormtroopers appeared right behind me, ready to fire the trooper backed away and raised his hands in surrender, "Don't shoot me (Y/N)! You wanna kill me or what?" Han Solo said taking his stormtrooper mask off. 

I sighed annoyed and spoke, "Couldnt you tell me that before i shot the wall." I hold onto my blaster and dont get a respond from him who just glares at me. 

"You better respect your elders missy." He says.

I scoff and laugh at him, "Whatever you say grandpa." 

I start searching for Luke along with grandpa by my side when more troopers come in and luckily Luke was with Leia and from a long hour of fighting troopers we made it to the millennium falcon. The five of us are on a mission to stop Darth Vaders plan.

 I met princess Leia when we were both young. We would always play in secret cause her parents wanted her to act like a real princess. That is another reason why Leia has always taken a liking for me. I dont treat her like the others, she might be a princess but she's a strong and i depend woman who doesnt listen to what others have to say about her.

That's why i respect her and admire her. I'll never be like the woman she is, "(Y/N)." Someone spoke my name. I turned my back and met with Leia who was smiling at me.

"Leia..i'm glad that Vader didnt hurt you." I whisper.

"No one will hurt me, (Y/N). I can assure you. I just want to say that if something happens to either one of us.."

"Don't say those things." 

I stand up and start pacing around,wondering what else might happen. This war must stop i won't lose anyone else...i lost my parents back then so i wont lose anyone else dear to me.

********************************

After days of worrying about Vader's plans and trying to save my plans it came to a stop. Leia saved me multiple of times and the time came. Leia's wedding. I was dressed in a gold long dress with sleeves Leia gave to me. I smiled just watching Leia and Han together makes me so happy. Luke decided to ask me to come with him so i did.

Leia and Han Solo danced and they sliced a giant cake with thousands of people celebrating her wedding. I took a moment and decided to leave the wedding for a few minutes. I took some fresh air and stared outside at the sky. I felt someone place a hand on my should so i turned and came face to face with non other than my hero.

"Congratulation on your Leia." I bowed to her. Leia only smiled and stood next to me also staring up at the stars.

"Arent you enjoying the party?" She asked.

"I am! I just..wanted some fresh air..we've been through a lot i cant believe that the galaxy is finally at peace." I sigh and remember everything we went through. I almost died when i arrived at Jabba the hut's place.

"I'm afraid i have to leave." I finally tell her. She stares back at me with concern, "Why leave?"

"I heard right before Vader died..that my mom is still alive somewhere...I'm sorry for letting you down."

"(Y/N). You have never let me down. You treated me like no else in the palace, when we were kids you would help me escape from my parents and go beyond the forest. You made me the woman i am today and for that i am eternally grateful." She smiled at me and embraced me in a hug.

"Before you go..please enjoy just a bit of the party..Luke was wondering where you went. I guess he wants to ask you out," Leia smiled. I smiled as well and followed her into the ball room. 

"You're my friend (Y/N). Because we are friends i am coming along you." 

"We all are." Han Solo and Luke came with Chewie.

We all shared a dance and ate plenty of food. Han almost ate an entire plate of pork and fell asleep on top of the table with a bottle of wine in hand. I watched Leia and Luke share a dance as Leia smiled at me. Thank you Leia for everything you've done for me.