Little Talks-Poe Dameron

This is for @AnakinvsKenobi Hope you enjoyed it!! ^-^

"General Leia."

I walk over to her and she flashes me a small smile."What is it dear?" Leia has been like a mother to me ever since I was young.Since i lost mine four years ago so she has really taken good care of me besides she always wanted a daughter so she considers me as her own. I don't even know how to repay her, she's been really sweet to me and knows when i'm feeling down.

"Umm do you know where-"

"Where Poe is?"

She finished what I was going to say.I slowly nod my head considering how well she knows me.She smiles at me again as she takes my hand "He's in his room." I look over to our house.Should i just go and talk to him? he hasn't been acting himself lately and that is worrying me.

"Is he okay?"

Leia begins to chuckle with a small smile remaining on her face "You remind me so much of myself was young. I used to worry about Han so much...i think it's time for you two to be together."

"No way! I don't like him that way!!"

I suddenly shouted and she gave me a glare "There is no need to shout." I look at her and can see that she was trying to hide her smile this time."I don't like him." I mutter under my breathe as I begin walking away from her.

"Where are you going? I need you to help me with this."

"I'll be back in a quick!" I shout once I begin to run towards Poe's room.I stopped running and slowly began walking towards his door,I take a deep breathe and quietly opened the door.Once i entered I heard crying? I closed the door behind me and stepped inside the room and looked around.There he was sitting on his bed but he's crying.

"Poe?..." He doesn't say anything so I stood next to him and sat on the bed with him not facing me.He's just laying there with blankets on him and crying.

"Can you tell me what happened..Please?.."

"My friend just died in a battle and I saw him die...he died in m-my arms" 

He began to sob again so i took my shoes off and crawled onto the bed with him and hugged him.I felt him tense up and I smiled while running my hands through his 'perfect' hair,that's what he likes to call it."You'll be okay Poe.At least he spent his last days with you and he knows how much you cares for him."

"He just had to go but no matter what he'll be there watching over us..over you..just like my parents.Remember no matter what happens he'll always be there protecting you even if you can't see him and I will too..i promise everything will be okay." Poe sat up with still tears and he grabbed me and hugged me tight. "Thank you Hayley.."