The End-Chirrut Imwe

This was requested by @Sitka007 This was fun to write and i hope you like the way i wrote it. Enjoy...

It's been years since my sister and I lost our father,we both know he's out there somewhere. Jyn being two years older than me had to take care and protect me when our mother was killed and we hid until someone arrived,that person was Saw Guerrera. I know he's also alive and i need to find him,Jyn and I have a lot of questions to ask him with the help of captain Cassian Andor we arrived at the planet Jedha.

We hid our faces and were walking in the crowd of people. I looked everywhere and all of these people are so poor and probably dont have where to sleep some stormtroopers were pushing them too. That made my blood boil,no one should be treated like scum.

A little girl fell to the dirty ground when a stormtrooper hit her. I quickly ran to her and knelt down handing her a small doll i made when i was little, "Someday you'll do great things i know it..don't let anyone push you around." I smiled at her and helped her up.

"Thank you lady." She said almost in a whisper,i watched her run off a lot happier. "Jyn?!" I looked around and almost fell to the ground when a group of people who were walking fast pushed me down. A pair of arms lifted me up and saw Cassian.

"The crows might eat you if you stay on the ground too long." 

"Where's Jyn."

Cassian didn't speak so i followed him and my sister was talking to two guys. We introduced ourselves to them and that's when Stormtroopers came and we had to fight them. With my blaster i was shooting them and i turn my back and saw the guy named Chirrut fighting most of the troopers, "That is so cool." I whisper looking amazed at his fighting skills.

He kicked them down to the ground and some people came and took us somewhere placing a bag on our heads. I was locked in with Cassian and looked around, "Where the hell are we?"

"How should i know...i saw the way you stared at him." He nudged my shoulder. I blushed and denied that, "You think blind people can feel love at first sight?" He asked with a straight face, "Boo,That was a bad joke. If i werent here locked with you i wouldve kicked your butt."

"Oh.so you are admitting.." He raised a brow looking at me.

"Just help me get out." 

A man came in and took me out and took me somewhere else. That's where I saw Jyn talking with Saw Guerrera. Jyn stopped me from speaking when there was a message from Dad,my heart stopped and i fell to the ground crying at Dad's message suddenly the ground began to shake i didnt even realized that someone carried me away and we were inside Cassian's ship when i figured out what happened.

It was hard and a joy to see Dad but i just want him to be with us again. I want to hug him again. We arrived somewhere else where it was rainy.Jyn and I went up ahead and stared at the people talking about the plans that's when we saw Dad. "Dad!" I shouted before everything went downhill. I ran when Dad hit the ground along with Jyn and moments later he was dead.

When we went back I was embraced by Chirrut which surprised me, "I am sorry for your loss (Y/N)." I sniffed and smiled at him. "I just wanted more time with him." 

Chirrut and I began to know more about each other and he really is a nice guy. With all of this going its impossible to be with someone and we might not come back. Rogue One was ready to head to the Scarif to steal the plans,Baze Malbus told us to prepare ourselves. "It's time." I whisper to him i leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. "It's for good luck." I whisper and hug him before heading over to Jyn. I assure her that will make it back safe i tell the same to Cassian.

We made it to Scarif...we got the plans...Baze,Rook,Malbus,the small group of the rebels died,K also died,Chirrut died...Cassian and my sister Jyn...also died..I woke up in a bright room to see nobody of Rogue One, I am all alone now...hopefully i'll see all of them someday.