Trainee-Matt The Radar Technician

"(Y/N?) Have you ever wondered what's it like to work as a radar technician?" My boss Kylo Ren asks me.

"Umm sir? I used to work as one about a month ago." I say unsure of why he is asking me this.Is there a reason he us asking me? I was asked to come here to Kylo's room which was neatly done..but dark.

I was sitting there awkwardly looking around, "Interesting..you may leave." He says sitting down on his bed.I get up and make my way out of his room and meet up with General Hux.

"Well? Did he say anything?" He asks quickly.

"He was just acting weird..he asked what it's like to work here...you have any ckue to why he asked that Hux?" I ask him.

We walked down the halls and spent a minute without saying a word, "No clue..I wonder what Ren is up to?" He asks mostly to himself. "Let's discuss about this tomorrow morning." Hux said and left to his own room which is close to mine.

I entered my room took my uniform off got into my pijamas and before I knew it i was fast asleep once my head hit the pillows. Next morning I woke up,took a shower got my uniform and headed out to the cafeteria area.

"Have you seen Ren?" Hux asks out of no where before I saw him with a tray of his own food. I grabbed a few things and sat in front of him on the table, "Morning to you too Hux..no I haven't seen Ren." I say and begin to slowly eat my food.

Just when we were finising a guy in a radar technician entered the room,looking around the area. "Hi i'm Matt..i'm a radar technician." 

Hux and i exchange looks looking surprised to see this Matt guy who is actually Ren in disguise, "That's it i'm telling,Snoke." I grabbed Hux's arm and made him sit again.

"Wait i wanna see where this is heading." I whisper to him.

We watched 'Matt' take his tray of food and sit next to us, "What do you guys think of Kylo Ren? Do you believe when he says he's gonna finish what Darth Vader started?" He asks suddenly.

"I think it's stupid.." Hux mutters.

"I think it's actually cool,I mean rule an entire galaxy now that's impressive-"

"Exactly..EXACTLY!" 

I stare at Matt in shock along with Hux who looks like he wants to kill himself right now.This is so weird..so this is why Kylo asked me those things yesterday. I honestly think he's out of ideas to do in his free time...

"Now remove the calcinator..Why is it for you to hard to understand?"

"Can you please shut up you're stressing me out."

I hid a few steps away with Hux behind me as we watched what Matt does, "He's gone mad..I don't have time to babysit Kylo Ren..good luck (Y/N)" Hux pats my shoulder and walks away.

"I haven't had mah muffin yet Matt!" The woman tells him and looks like she gave up cause she left him alone.

"You know..it's not that hard to remove the calcinator." I smile looking down at 'Matt'. His eyes seemed to sparkle for some reason when he say me, "You're (Y/N) correct?" I nod my head and he stands up standing closer to me.

"Kylo Ren said you'd show me around the place..since i'm new...i've never been here before." 

Seriously Kylo..drop the act.

"O-oh he never said that to me."

"Heres a note he gave me." He takes out a red heart shaped envelope and hands it to me,I open it but there's nothing written in it, "...Okay? I'll show you around then."

I spent the entire day with him..Matt almost killed a stormtrooper,almost choked Hux and even brought Kylo's lightsaber. "I have something to say..i'm-"

"Kylo Ren."

"Kylo Ren!"

"You're Kylo Ren."

Matt i mean Kylo Ren took his blond wig and glasses off, "Did you know?" He asks looking over to me.

"Umm everyone knew that Ren."

"Oh..well i promote to you Hux's position."

"Don't you dare Ren!" Hux shouts.

"You showed me how kind..and humble you are..if you'd like to join me for ljnch that's be..cool.." Kylo says embarassed as he holds a single rose. I smile and grab the rose he offers as Hux passes by angrily.

"Screw you Kylo Ren."