I'm Okay-Cassian Andor + Q&A

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Together we drew our blaster and began to shoot a few stormtroopers who spotted us these bastards thought it was a good idea to come to a small village and take advantage of these poor people. I hid behind a rock when a trooper spotted me and almost shot my shoulder "K, hurry up and take these people to safety." I shout at the droid and shot the trooper down.

"Where do you want me to take them?" 

I look over to Cassian who rolls his eyes at the droid, "Anywhere but here tin head." we continued to shoot the troopers and the droid didn't move.

"Is that suppose to be an insult?"

"Yes now hurry up!"

The droid stared at me and slowly began to make his way inside a few houses to see if people were hidden, "That droid of you is slow." I tell Cassian and grabbed my other blaster from my holder.

"You think I don't know that?"

I heard a cry to my left and saw Cassian holding onto his shoulder, "Are you okay?" I ask the man who waves his hand away "I'm fine." my deep brown eyes looks at the wound and see blood on his dark shirt. Angry i held my blaster tight again and shot the last trooper who held down a woman with a baby in her arms and another grown up boy by her side. The stormtrooper fell down to the ground and I looked up to see the woman frightened but smiled after.

"T-Thank you miss."

"No problem."

The woman slowly stood up but hissed, that's when I noticed her leg with a large wound. "I can't move." the woman cried and the boy by her side tried to get her up. "We better leave before more troopers come." Cassian said walking towards the woman helping her up to her feet. The boy was by my side when I offfered the woman to hold onto her baby. 

"K. Hurry up and start to ship." I shouted back at the droid who slowly started it and we were off with all of the people in the village finally safe. I looked ahead and saw Cassian and the woman wounded they'll be the first to receive help, the baby in my arms started to move and opened it's eyes and started to cry realizing I wasn't the mother. Luckily the brother came over and calmed the baby down before I started to panic not knowing what to do with it.

We made it back and the people who were injured were the first to be treated and the woman was all stitched and had her baby in her arms with her. I looked down at my outfit all dirty and ripped. My black jacket was covered in dirt and a bit of blood, my grey shirt ripped at the bottom and my boots covered in mud even my dark brown curls were covered in dirt and leaves.

 My black jacket was covered in dirt and a bit of blood, my grey shirt ripped at the bottom and my boots covered in mud even my dark brown curls were covered in dirt and leaves

I started to walk to where Cassian was before K2SO suddenly appeared in front of me,scaring me. I placed my hand on my chest before cursing and looking up at the droid. "What happened now?" I ask him. "Cassian has been asking where you've been. You should've come sooner."