Trust Part 2-DJ

I watched him and BB-8 leave so Rose and Finn would see them. I find myself guessing who exactly this guy is, I look up ahead to see the small stuffed animal resting on the seat curiosity takes over me and I walk over to it and examine it. Hmm i'm sure if this were mine which isn't it would've said my name in the back.

"(Y/N)?!" quickly I placed it and back and smiled at the sight of my friends all safe and sound. "You're safe." The three of us say at the same time and group hugged.

"You guys were amazing back there and what you did too." I smile at them both.

"It was fun riding those creatures." Finn says excited.

"Mostly saving those kids." Rose reminds him.

"I'm glad both of you are safe."

Finn took a step closer to me and whispered, "You sure we can trust this guy? Has he tried anything suspicious?" I smile at him he's always looking after everyone.

"Of course we can trust him,we've been talking and seems like a chill guy." Finn nods his head not entirely sure.

"Well if you trust him I do too." Rose smiles.

We began to make our way towards Snokes ship in hyperspace when the man spoke again, "Of course you can a-all trust m-m-me but first..I need a deposit.." The three of us turned to look back at him.

"Look we promised you once we get to the Resistance they'll pay you." Finn said trying to reason with him.

"There's n-no need to start a fight here. We can settle this up and come with an agreement." The three of them listen to me but there was no use.

"The girl is right..there i-is no need for a fight. I just want that." He pointed down at my hand and I realized he was pointing to a ring i've been holding since I was little which was from my mother.

"And that." He pointed to Roses necklace which she dearly loved since her sister had the other half.

"N-No we can discuss this." I say when my chest begins to hurt,both things means a lot to us.

"Here." Rose tossed her necklace and turned her back to us. I look down at my ring and back at him and with heavy heart I tossed it to him and turned my back to him too. Finn and DJ disappeared probably went to the back of the ship. Rose and I decided to not speak of what happened.

I could only assume that Finn was telling him to return the items to us. Just as DJ promised he hacked his way into the first order and we went over and got dressed in the first orders uniforms. Entirely dressed in black now we made it our way to find the where the device might be.

BB-8 with a black trash can on top of him began to roll around and hit a few troopers or wall not seeing where he was going. I tried my best to not laugh at the droid when a few officers made their way past us.

"Look..kid." I glanced up at DJ who walked next to me. "I apologize if I made you or your friend upset."

I let out a sigh and spoke, "That's alright you have a reason for that. Not many people would help out a few kids like us get into Snokes ship..so thanks for that."

We approached at the location and with Roses necklace we managed to get in and saw the tracking device a few steps away from us. "Now to turn it off." Finn smiled and we quickly began to approach it read to turn it off when another droid like BB-8 appeared with a few stormtroopers and Phasma.

"Shit" I curse when she appeared and saw Finn glaring at her too. We all got down and they tied us and we began to make our way to where I assume Hux was. They knelt us down and I looked to my right and left to see no sign of DJ.