Careful-Poe Dameron

This was requested by @lollyg17 this imagine is based on the video/song by the country singer Kelsea Ballerini's 'Peter Pan' I'm not a big fan of country music but this one is awesome. I really loved it so thanks for requesting this and I tried my best to follow the storyline sorta. Hope you enjoy it.

"Why don't you take some fresh air?"

Shaking my head and telling general Leia that I couldn't these days have been awful for me,my parents passed away and i've been locked up in my room for days. Sometimes i wonder if they are really watching over me like Leia says. Leia gently starts to comb my golden blonde hair.

She puts it in braid and I stare at myself in the mirror. Mom always used to comb my hair. Even my brown eyes matches her own. Leia took me outside and I started to clear my mind from the previous week that's when I looked up and started watch as some X Wings passed by after all I did hear that they were about to train today.

I watched them one by one passing by and I was amazed at a certain one. I guess the pilot really loves to put his life at risk. I wonder who the guy is. Leia must've seen me just watching it cause I heard her laugh a bit and she took my hand again.

"Come along. I have a friend who wants to meet you."

I realized where she was taking me. Oh no i'm about to meet the pilot. BB-8 quickly passed by me and happily greeted the guy who crouched down and stood up looking at my way. 

"Poe. There's someone i'd like you to meet."

Leia happily said to the young man. He's so handsome,he has dark hair,brown eyes and his smile is perfect. Now I remember him every time I would hide behind the trees and watch him,I know that sounds creepy but I didnt have the courage to talk to him.

"Pleasure meeting you my name is Poe Dameron."

I gave him a warm smile as he took my hand and kissed it.

"My name is Liv."

*****************************************

It's been exactly 2 months since I met Poe Dameron the best X Wing pilot of the galaxy in my opinion and we started dating. I was no longer sad and depressed he's always there to cheer me up,he never leaves my side and he even thought me a bit about how to fly. Of course i've never flown the ship before but he's just teaching me for fun.

That's how he stole my heart after all always facing new challenges,impressing me with his flying skills which no doubt I began to love him even more. He's gone to a few missions and he's always risking his life which frightens me.

I don't want to lose anyone else in my life even when he has a few days off he's always flying around and i'm afraid he might crash. Just cause he's a great pilot doesnt mean he has to risk his life mostly if it's for some stupid tricks. I was wearing my light blue dress and let my hair down ready to see Poe today but I saw every one running around and getting their suits.

"Poe?"

He was finishing getting dressed and I held onto his arm tight. Confused he looked at me and asked me what was wrong. I sighed and shook my head holding him tighter.

"Where are you going? Where's everyone going?"

"Just go with General Leia and i'll see you soon."

"Poe?!"

I shouted when he began to run away from me. He didnt look back or even told me where they were heading. Angrily i began to run to Leia she only told me that we were going to see Han Solo and that her son Kylo Ren has arrived to take a girl away. Once i see him i'm going to be so angry at him.

****************************

The ship landed and once we touched the ground the place was surrounded by storm troopers,buildings were falling and the sky was filled with X Wings and the other bad guys. I spotted the familiar one and got angry again "Liv.calm down nothing is going to happen to him."

He's so stupid always doing things he can't do he never listens to me when I talk about this with the held of the Resistance we killed some troopers but they took the girl away,at least everything is calm right now. Few ships began to land close and I saw Poe at the end getting off.

I stomped over to him and tried my best to push him. He stared at me angrily and was about to speak but I cut him.

"Why are you always doing this? Poe you never listen to me. I'm scared you'll get hurt or worst I don't want you to die the way my parents did. You try to impress me with all of your tricks but you don't have to do that for me. Poe,i love you and I don't want you to leave me so soon."

I was expecting him to walk away or yell at me but he walked closer and hugged me gently and whispering that everything's gonna be okay. "Promise me you wo