Darkness-Kylo Ren

"(Y/N),run!" 

My sister Rey shouts as Kylo Ren begins to chase us, I begin to run away running as fast as I can till I stop. Rey has always considered me weak since i'm the youngest but i'll prove her wrong.

I run back to where she was and saw that Kylo put her to sleep,he turns to me and my heart begins to race faster. He raises his hand slowly and I begin to run once more then suddenly I stop..why aren't afraid anymore?

Suddenly i feel myself closing my eyes...

I woke up in an unfamiliar place but somebody held in restraints and to my left I saw Kylo Ren, "I see you finally woke up..about time..now you'll answer my questions."

"If you want me to answer your question.you'll have to take that dumb mask off." I tell him. I hear him groan a bit but eventually he takes it off,he really is handsome. I blush just a bit so he won't notice. "Tell me where the-"

"Map to Luke Skywalker is..I haven't seen it,you can look if you want." I grin and he begins to read my mind. 

"You're telling the truth..but why?" He's so confused.

"Cause..I want to helo you,Ren."

***************************************

I got dressed in my new black robes my outfit almost similar to Kylo Ren and grab my lightsaber,Rey won't even know what hit her.Starkiller base is my home now. "The enemies are lurking around" I hear a stromtrooper shout.

Now's my chance. I hurry around the area trying to search for Rey and i saw the bck of her head,I raised my lightsaber and almost hit her when she quickly turned around confused.

"Sister? What happened to you?" She asks slowly getting up.

"You happened! I used to look up to you but you ignored me,since I was younger and weaker...i always belonged to the dark side..." I ready to cut her off when Finn shouted Reys name and he shot my shoulder.

******************

"You're shoulder must be okay now."

Kylo says as he treats it and I thank him,He looks at me worried and so places his hand on my cheek and I begin to cry. I try so hard to stay strong most of the time but i'm afraid i can't. 

Deep down I still love my sister..and I miss her too.

"You miss her don't you." Kylo asks me.

"I miss her a bit...why did i leave her."

"Cause she pushed you away and was only worried about her parents and not you..you're better than her (Y/N) and I swear everything will be alright." Kylo says kissing me and wrapping his arms around me.

He's right...

But..I swear i'll get to you the next time Rey.