R.I.P CARRIE FISHER

As we all know today has been a very sad day to all of us Star Wars fans...Carrie Fisher passed away today at 3 in the morning. All of us are mourning for her passing but so are the cast,all i can say is that she's in a much better place even though we will all miss her dearly.

Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford already tweeted about her loss but we will all watch her movies and remember her as a strong and kind woman. I remember when i was little and watch the first films with my Dad i fell in love with her independent character and i'm sure all of us girls would've loved to play her. 

Star Wars Episode VIII is the last time we'll probably see her character as Leia but we must also have a fun time watching her when the movies comes out next year. Not only do i want to say that i'm really sad about her death but many famous celebrities i loved to death died this year,2016,which sucks. My family tell me to stop crying but i'm was really attached to these actors/singers and am sensible when something happens to them.

Unfortunately many of the celebrities that died this year....I love them to death and remember them everyday and many times cry myself to sleep just remembering them. 

David Bowie the famous singer died,Alan Rickman who played Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies,Anton Yelchin who died at only 27 and was famous for his role as Chekov in Star Trek and Star Trek Beyond and i love him to death...Prince died,Glenn Frey,George Michael who passed away this Christmas...and now 2016 has taken Carrie Fisher from us :(

2016 is literally the worst year there has ever been and it's been really hard for me to deal with these deaths mostly cause i have depression and these things get worse every time..I have to remember and all of you too that their legacy will go on. We'll listen to their songs and smile when we watch them in their previous films.

Rest In Peace to everyone who died this year....