Rescue-Poe Dameron

"You have to keep it safe."

"I will,promise i'll protect it with my own life. But you have to come with me." I beg.

"A pilot from the Resistance will come and take you home-"

"But this is my home,this is my village since i was a child.I promise i'd protect you" I try to tell him.

Lor San Tekka has raised me as his own child since i can remember and this is my home. Jakku. My dream was to become a great pilot but i decided to help him here with whatever i can do. Now he's askung me for an important job..he gave me the map to Luke Skywalker's location.

Suddenly we hear noises coming from outside, I stand up and run outside. Up ahead i see Stormtroopers with a couple of villagers captured. The First Order. My heart beats faster and i look behind me, "We have to get our of here." I shout back.

"Run! you have to take it to the Resistance.I have to stay child." He says.

"B-but i don't know the Resistance!" I try to tell him.

"The General will take good care of you,a pilot from the Resistance will come searching for you,now go."

With tears running down my face i did as he tells me and begin to run over to my ship. Just when i was about to turn it on someone shot my ship. I ran to the back and saw that there's no use flying it now. I take my blaster and begin to shoot a few Troopers. My face was filled with horror when i saw that they captured Tekka.

"Where is the girl." The man dressed in black asks him. "Where is the map to Skywalker?"

"I don't have it."

"Is that so?"

The man raised his lightsaber and killed him,"No!" I shout. I shoot more troopers and one shot my shoulder but that didnt stop me from walking closer to Kylo Ren, raising my blaster I was ready to fire but i couldn't...something stopped me and i couldn't move a single finger. The force. I grunt and stare at Ren once the Stormtroopers held me back.

"I'll kill you." I whisper with sadness.

"You're too weak to kill me...take her in."

The Stormtroopers took me in and when i blacked out i found myself in an empty room with restraints. "I know you have the map to Luke Skywalker."

"I don't have it! Even if i did i'd rather die than give it to you.besides it's hard for me to understand you with that stupid mask your wearing," I laugh but a second later cried in pain when he inserted a finger on my wound from that shot one Stormtrooper gave to me.

"I wouldve had my men kill you in an instant but you are valuable-"

He didn't finish his sentence when another voice called his name, "What's taking you so long,"

"Can't you see i'm busy General?"

"The Supreme Leader must speak with you urgently. It won't take long,Ren." A calm but demanding voice called to Ren.

"When i get back you better speak you scum."

Angrily he walked out of the room and left me alone. I groaned when i started to move and try to find a way out but with this wound it's hard to try and make a move. I sigh loudly and rest my head back, "I'll never get out if this." I mutter.

Just when i closed my eyes the door opened again and someone started to gently shake my shoulders, "Hey." a calm voice spoke. I open my eyes to see a young man with a blaster in hand and looking at me with a concerned expression.

"I'm here to get you out of here. I saw you got captured by the first order and came as quick as i could. The name's Poe Dameron." He hurriedly spoke and got me of of these damn restraints. I rub my wrists and smile kindly at him.

"(Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you..we're you the one-"

"Who was going to take you to the Resistance? Yeah. It's me. I'm so sorry i was late. Let's get to my X-Wing and i'll have you all cleaned up." Poe helped me up to my feet and we started to walk out the halls. "We gotta be quiet or we'll get caught." He starts to look around and stands in front of me protectively.

"Hey you."

As quickly as i could i spun around and shot a Stormtrooper who saw us,he landed on the floor, "Oh my..did i kill him?" I turn to look at Poe who shrug his shoulders.

"Maybe..maybe not. Come on..I don't want you getting hurt." He whispers

Poe takes my hand and i feel myself turn red at his action. We made our way out and arrived to where The resistance is. I got help the second i landed and met General Leia who is a kind lady no wonder everyone gets along around here. Unlike Jakku everyone is mean and treats you like scum..i'm glad i got out of there.

Besides i woundlt have met Poe. I raise my head up a bit and glance over to look at Poe who's talking with a small droid and Leia. He looks over to me and smiles before quickly looking away.

It's been exactly three days since i got here and i made a few friends and Poe has been silent whenever i'm around him, It's usually me who starts a conversation. I was taking a walk in the forest when Poe shouted my name, "(Y/N)! I've..been..looking all over..for you.." He pants and tried to catch his breathe again.

"Are you okay?" I blush and crouch down to his level.

"No! i'm okay." He straights up and smiles at me again, "Look..(Y/N) i know we've barely met each other but i like you and i'm wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me." He shyly asks me.

"Of course i would love to."

He takes my hand and we begin to walk together to dinner. Our first date..hmm i'm sure it'll be fun besides i have a new home and probably a boyfriend already. What else can i ask for.