Growing Up-Luke Skywalker

Rey's pov

"Master Skywalker?"

I looked back to see this man surprised that he threw his lightsaber and walked away. Quickly I followed him and saw a door close, I approached the small shack and knocked, "Master Skywalker.."

"Go away"

I heard him through out the door,to my right I nodded to Chewie and in a flash he pushed the door open making it fly inside, "Chewie?" Chewie roared and made his way inside to greet Luke. We went inside the millennium falcon after he learned about Hans death.

"So..are you going to train me? I've seen your daily routine and youzmre not busy" I held the lightsaber again after i grabbed it. Luke sighed and looked away from it, "I won't train a new generation of jedis..not anymore."

Luke began to walk away and again I followed him. It was night and Luke went back to sleep so i did the same and laid down on the ground. I began to have a nightmare...where everybody were prisoners of the first order and one by one they began to kill us. I could see myself crying..i was about to die without knowing anything about my past or my parents.

I opened up my eyes and quickly looked back and saw Luke staring down at me, "Tomorrow first thing in the morning." he said before heading back in.

****************

It was early when I woke up and with the force began to communicate with Kylo Ren. We were having a discussion when Luke walked out, "What was all that?" he asked after i took out my blaster and aimed it at the wall. "I was fixing my blaster when i accidentally shot the wall."

I answered him and looked back to see him looking at me with warmth. "Alright,let's go." I began to follow him when we reached up a mountain and he asked me to sit on a rock, "Now close your eyes.."

I did as he told me and closed them and spread my arm, "Now feel the force..can you feel it?" Luke asked and I smiled when i felt something.

"I feel it! i can feel-Ow!" I opened my eyes to see that he smacked my hand.

"You need a lot of training." He sighed and could see a faint smile on his lips. After a couple of minutes I gasped and saw Luke who seemed frightened, "You let yourself into the dark without resisting. I've seen this type before and it didn't scare me..but now it does." Luke turned his back to me and began to walk away.

"You're wrong.."

I followed him and he stopped, "I am strong with the force and I can balance it. I never asked for this in the first place and here I am. I don't know who I am or were I came from but i know i can put an end to the first order."

"Hmm..you're too much like me." I heard him.

"Have you ever asked why you were always different from the rest of the people and why the lightsaber chose you." Luke turned back and faced me this time.

"I've always asked that same question when I was in Jakku...who are my parents that I wanted to grow up with..why the lightsaber chose me? I don't know yet..but i know i feel a connection to you.

"That's because..Rey..I am your father." I stared back at Luke surprised. I knew he wasn't lying cause he wouldve pulled something up, "Father?" my voice broke and tears began to fall down my cheeks.

Luke opened his arms and I wrapped mine around him, "Rey..I missed you so much." I heard my father say after he kissed the top of my head, "The reason I don't want to train is because I don't want to lose you too."