Scared-Luke Skywalker

This was requested by @MaggieMartin0 So thank you so much for requesting it!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Oh dear I shouldn't even be here why did Leia insisted me in coming to the ceremony it's not like i'll catch Luke's attention anyway. I stood far away near the shadows making sure nobody else saw me. Leia handed a medal to Han then Luke that's when he caught me staring at him and smiled at me.

Quickly i looked away embarrassed and tried my best to calm down. I-i mean i've always been a nervous girl but not like this you see I like Luke even more than a friend but i'm scared he'll hurt me. I've known him for a while now and i've been there with him and I know he isnt that type of guy,but deep down I just can't bring myself to fall in love again and get hurt.

The Death Star has been destroyed and the galaxy is finally at peace but it feels like it hasnt. I feel lonely most of the time and i hate to say this but i'm scared to fall in love again. I can see the way Leia and Han look at each other and it seems like they were meant to be.

I don't think i'll ever find a person like that.I started to clench onto my long white dress tightly,the crowd started to applause and one by one they started to come to me. Chewbacca went with Han which I congratulated him then Luke stopped in front of me.

"Congrats on saving the galaxy."

I smiled shyly and looked down to my feet. Luke smiled and ruffled his hair and kept that nice warm smile.

"Thank you,Anna. I really like that dress you're wearing."

I looked down to my gown and raised an eyebrow. I picked the most normal yet conservative gown I could find and he says he likes it? He's only saying that to feel better. (The dress she's wearing is from the top picture). 

Ever since we met he started to get attached to me and would sometimes ask me out my answer to that question was to simply run away. He started to get closer to me and I stumbled back almost falling.

"N-no don't touch me..please.."

"But Anna."

"I'm sorry but I gotta go."

He frowned a little and I started to run away from him,tears running down my cheeks. Why am I so afraid? I reached down the gardens  and didn't realize that princess Leia was standing behind me. I yelped and placed my hand on my chest,i can feel my heart beating faster.

"I still see the way you watch my brother,come on Anna! He likes you and you do too. I don't know how it feels like getting abused physically or emotionally but you gotta give Luke a chance. Not every guy is an idiot Annalise trust me. Please give Luke a chance he's a charming and nice guy."

I stared at her brown eyes and nodded my head,sighing a little. She hugged me and assured me that it'll be okay."Now go see my brother that's an order." I was surprised to see her so serious but I can tell she was fighting a smile, I turned my back and watched Luke starting to run towards us.

I panicked and again started to run. I'm so Leia but i'm not ready. I began to run as fast as I could that was until Luke caught up to me and grabbed both of my shoulders gently. He stared into my eyes and started to repeat that everything okay.

"Why did you run Anna? Every time i'm near you you just run away from me." His eyes soften and it hurts me to see him this way. I began to tell him everything and he embraced me in a hug.

"You'll have to let go of that fear Anna. I know it isnt easy but you should give me a try,that guy was stupid for hurting you...I could never do that to you..please Anna...let it go."

I shook my head and started to fight back telling him to let me go. He started to get impatient with me and that's when I felt his warm lips on mine and now I felt that with Luke my life will get better. I had the courage to kiss back and down the hall I heard someone whistling. We both pulled away and saw Han smirking his smirk quickly disappeared with Leia nudging him to shut up. Luke smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"I promise from now on that no one's gonna harm you..not while i'm around."