Changes-Kylo Ren

A/N: It's been weeks since I last updated but I have a reason for that, many might not care but i lost my inspiration to write due to me losing my dog almost two weeks ago,this friday will be the third without my dear puppy, i had her since I was 8 (now 20) and it's been really hard without my dog Sandy cause she was my only best friend and will always be my best friend. It's hard for me to see her empty bed next to mine and her toys untouched. But i'm grateful that she was with me till the very end and she never abandoned me and i never left her alone fearing that something happened to her. I lost her through pneumonia she had and difficulty through breathing,she died in my arms and it's why I took a long break. This book will be dedicated in her memory cause she never left my side.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

********************************

The nights are always the same, i'm always prepared to stay up no matter how long I have to to make him some company so he won't feel lonely and the need to feel that pain again. Kylo Ren is the man who went through so much pain in his life due to his problems with his family and feeling like everyone abandoned him,rejected him for the person he wanted to be and became later on in his life,following his grandfathers footsteps. If you stopped for a minute and thought about it well, his grandfather named Anakin Skywalker then known in the entire galaxy as the sith Darth Vader wouldnt have waited either one of his family to do the same mistakes he did.

I met Ben back when we were teenagers at the Jedi temple his uncle Luke ran since Ben ended it, we didn't talk much to each other but later on we did and became close with one another, our relationship grew and we became more than friends until he left to join the Darkside for good.

He never bothered to say goodbye to me and that left me with an empty feeling.

Now here we are together since the war ended and peace was restored through out the galaxy once more. Ben still has nightmares till this very day and sometimes he seems distant,thinking about his past. He surrendered against the Resistance and tried to become his old self, which he is still struggling with.

"Ben?!"

I shouted his name but he wouldn't answer to me, he's probably far away from the house again, i put away the dishes and headed out of my small house in search of Ben. "Ben,where are you?'!" i began to panic wondering where he left this time until I saw someone up ahead running towards me and tugged onto my clothes, "Mommy come look!" i stared down at my son who looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"What happened? Where's your father? Are you okay?" i began to ask him many questions but he only held my hand and wanted me to follow him, "Come on hurry!" he couldn't wait any longer so he ran away and I chased after him further into the woods. "Han!" I shouted his name and sighed relieved that I saw him with Ben, he excitedly sat down on a rock and stared up at his father who was teaching him how to use a lightsaber.

"Mommy look at what Daddy can do."

Han's sister exclaimed and stared at Ben who easily tossed up his red lightsaber and easily caught it. The two of them tried to mimic Ben's move with the lightsaber but either stumbled or forgot, my dear twins,both of them are 8 today and finally wanted to see Ben using his lightsaber.

They both clapped when Ben finished demonstrating his moves and hugged him, "You were amazing!" "Show us again Dad!" they began to tell him but I got closer and held onto Bens hand surprising him, "Now now kids your father needs to rest." Han and Leia both frowned but quickly smiled when they saw Rey and Poe together and their son, "Kyle!" they shouted the young boys name and raced to hug him.

"Oh,great now they came." i glared up at Ben and he only rolled his eyes, he's still struggling to be nice to them. I stare at the twins who started to play with Kyle. Ben made many mistakes to his parents so when both passed away and our twins were born, he asked me if we could name them after his parents. Also i'm in my second month of being pregnant and i'm positive it's going to be a boy so we'll name him Luke.