Hope-Leia Organa

I worked for princess Leia back at her home and ever since she left I decided to follow her and make sure no one dares to harm her. I left my family behind because of her but never minded that cause they sold me to her parents and the only person who showed me sympathy and kindness was Leia. From that on and our many missions together I began to fall deeper in love with her, I feared that if I told her or anyone else of my feelings they would laugh,mock me for liking a girl and not a boy.

I would easily get jealous when Han flirted with her but remained calm since he kinda knew of my feelings for her. At the start I was known as this serious woman who would follow every rule but slowly I opened up to others and started to have fun since all the training since I was little almost left me with no emotions.

Seeing princess Leia's smile would brighten up my darkest days and make me step out of bed. There is no woman like her in the entire galaxy..she's my everything.

I held onto my blaster and protected Leia even if she stubbornly told me to let her fight so I did so she would be happy so we fired at a few creatures who worked for Jabba the hut and began to follow us. "Come on!" I held Leia's hand and both began to run outside the cave.

Chewie and Han went up ahead while Luke began to fight with Boba fett. "Hand me you're blaster." Leia said in a hurry. I handed it to her and she continued to shoot. I took off my coat and wrapped it around her since that Jabba pervert made her wear a slave..suit? So glad she choked him to death. I turned my back and blocked a hit from my opponent and began to fight against him.

I kicked him and punched his face and saw him fall down a hole, I saw Han nearing us with the falcon and I helped the princess step up. I pushed myself up too and Luke arrived and with that we left. "I'm freezing." Han stuttered and held onto a blanket while Chewie hugged him from behind keeping his buddy warm.

"Stop whining Han." I pass him and sat down next to Leia who held onto my coat protectively.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked Leia and they both talked for a bit. I began to make the princess a warm drink and handed it to her, "Thank you (Y/N)." Leia blushed and accepted the drink.

"Hey what about me?!" Han cried.

"Nope." I smiled to myself and sat down again.

"Oh yeah? Leia why don't you come over and warm me up?" Han suggested with a stupid smirk on his face and Luke looked away blushing. "Don't be silly Han.." Leia said and turned to face me. I felt her hands rest on cheeks and she leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. I was too shock to even react to the kiss,I felt my cheeks turn red. I look over to Luke who stared at us both surprised.

"No fair!" Han shouted and stood up. "Y-You mean you l-like her?!"

Chewie roared and I blushed when Leia looked back at me, "I do.." I touched my lips replaying the kiss as I heard Han whining and crying as he held Luke. "Well..i'm.happy you like her Leia." Luke smiled.

"Not you too Skywalker!"

I blushed again and slowly placed my hands on top of hers, "I'm so h-happy you like me Leia. I've always liked you." "I know..I've known that for a while now." Leia smiled and leaned over for another kiss and hugged me."I'm so happy...now matter what i'll always protect you my princess." I whispered as I strokes her hair and hugged her tight never letting her go again.