Injured-Captain Phasma

My breathing quickened when I looked up and saw Snokes ship falling apart someone from the Resistance must've blasted right in. From behind my mask I looked and saw Finn along with a girl and the droid we were once trying to capture to find Luke Skywalkers location,after many attempts on trying to find it and me almost dying we lost it. The Resistance won once more but i'll make sure that the First Order will this time.

I took my helmet off and started to sweat from it i held my blaster up and began to shoot at the enemies with other stormtroopers from my team but each of them began to fall when the girl up ahead shot them. I looked over to Captain Phasma and she looked at me and i could tell she was glaring at me through her silver mask. "What are you waiting for? shoot them with the intend to kill." she held onto her weapon and raced over to where Finn was, both of them fighting

"Let us go and we'll leave without killing anyone else." the asian girl said hiding behind a piece of building and i knelt down and pointed my blaster at her if she came out, "What make you think i'll let you go? You're the enemy here and you have no right to kill my fellow stormtroopers." the girl shot up to try and shoot me but i pulled the trigger first and she fell down holding onto her shoulder.

"No!" I heard Finn shout and looking back at the girl who was bleeding. I stood up and he glared right at me and began to walk towards me angrier than before. His fist almost collided with my face till i grabbed onto him and kicked him in the stomach making him fall. Finn stood up and grabbed another blaster and shot down my leg, i cried out and saw the large wound.

"(Y/N)" Phasma shouted blocking his way to get to me with her metal pole and pushed him back. "Stop standing there and get to safety. I can'not lose you too" Phasma said and i began to run to safety as she said or she was going to kill me herself. Pieces of the ship began to collapse and i turned back and saw fire coming from beneath the ship and saw Finn up ahead looking down at Phastma. My heart stopped a second when I saw her fall into the blazes,

"No!" I shouted and began to run as fast as I could down the ship and let Finn escape, pushing away a few building i saw Phasma lying on top of a metal wall and quickly i rushed to her and began to carry her with all the strength i had left. Still unconsious i placed her inside a small ship and began to fly it and saw up ahead the entire ship that once belonged to Snoke explode.

Moving away from the seat i rushed over to Phasma and gently took her helmet off, it's so weird seeing her without her mask off. Her blonde hair all messy and her face with a few beads of sweat. I ran over and grabbed a cloth grabbed a bit of water i had in a bottle and placed the now wet cloth on her forehead and wiped the blood. Even though many of us died at least she's still alive i just have to contact Kylo Ren and General Hux to inform them that we're alive.