Days In The Shadows-Jyn Erso

"That is your plan, do you understand (Y/N)."

I bow down and look back at the man "I understand." turning my heels I begin to leave his room and his ship. There's no time to waste I better hurry to make him proud of me. I landed on a planet filled with people not fond of the Empire and my eyes landed on the girl I was informed to look after. Jyn Erso daughter to Galen and Lyra Erso.

The girl who is planning to defeat the Empire and steal the plans. She thinks she can do it on her own? I smirk and hid behind a few boxes and got my blaster ready to kill her on the spot till someone knocked the boxes down and they landed on me.

"What the hell?!"

"So sorry!" a young woman says and begins to pick up a box that landed on my chest.

"Pardon us for not stacking them up right." an older man says with a smile on his face and I groan. Are people here always smiling and cheerful? I straighten up my leather jacket and looked around worried that I lost sight of her.

"What are you doing here?" a womans voice says and holds a blaster over my chest. Jyn Erso.

"Whoa whoa there's no need to be pointing blasters at random people." the man besides Jyn says and lowers her hand. "I saw her staring at us." she says glaring at the man and I came up with an idea. Instead of killing her right now i'll pretend to be her friend.

"I couldn't help it. I've heard of the amazing Jyn Erso and what she has been planning to do. I want to help!" I tell her and she stares questioning me along with the guy.

"Help?"

"Are you planning to steal the Empires plans or not?" she stays silent and saves her blaster in her jacket. "I've been following you around because i've always wanted to be like you a fiery,brave young woman trying to save the galaxy." "Should we trust him?." the man known as Cassian asks Jyn.

"We'll have to wait and see,besides we need as many as we can." she says before accepting me in their team. Cassian walks by and glares at me. Right after that meeting we met a guy named Chirrut and Malbus and we almost got captured by a few droids. I was about to give the signal for them to kill the rest but Chirrut defeated them in no time. Every time I had the chance to be alone with either Cassian or Jyn I would take my blaster out ready to kill them until that hideous droid would show up. Despite just meeting me Jyn was actually being nice to me which wasnt something I was used to back home.

Right after we landed on Eadu I hid behind a rock and took out my blaster and pointed it at Jyn who was hidden up ahead. I moved my wet hair out of my eyes since it was heavily raining and I looked up ahead to see Director Krennic and Jyn's father up ahead. I held the blaster up and pointed it to Jyn head, my finger ready to pull the trigger....I was ready to fire...

My hands trembled and I let out an annoyed groan escape my lips as I tossed the weapon and look up ahead at her. I-I can't kill her..not now that I've grown feelings towards her. Remembering the plan I began to rush down the rocks trying to not slip when I shouted her name "Jyn! Look out!" I shouted loud enough to hear when she looked back and the bomb went on and I stared back at her and her father on the ground, feeling guilty over his death. The Empire made my into a killing machine but Jyn has changed me.

I stayed still and i looked to my side to see two stormtroopers holding me tight as they guided me into their ship and I was off before seeing Jyn one last time before the lights went out.

*********************

"You said you were going to kill her.Why didn't you?!'

Krennic shouts staring down at me as I stayed still on the ground staring at my hands, remembering well what he and Vader said. "You have disappointed us (Y/N)." he says gritting his teeth and pointing me with a blaster.

"Give me one last chance!" looking back at him i see him smirk and he tossed the blaster to the side "Another chance? What would Darth Vader say about his son who has failed him several times.."  "If i fail again your welcome to kill me, to take out your anger in me." i say glaring at him.

Krennic smiles accepting my offer and I begin to walk out his office and began to search for Jyn. The rest of Rogue One came and i'll be the one to stop this war. I walked down the halls and saw stormtroopers every where shooting at the enemies that arrived. Holding my blaster up I shot at them one by one before heading out the building and shooting even more when I saw Chirrut,Malbus and the rest dead.

Where's Jyn?! My breathing quickened thinking that the worse might have happened and I continue to shoot down the stormtroopers when I reached further into the island and saw a few X-wings flying above me. My dark eyes looked up ahead and I saw her sitting down staring up ahead at the ocean.

"Jyn.." whispering I make my way closer before she stood up and tried to punch me, but I pushed her back and tried to reason with her till she fell on her knees. "My father died..because of you." she says covering her eyes.

I knelt down and tried to grab her hand till she kicked me and I landed on the sand, "Will you listen to me?!" i shout raising my voice.

"Cassian also died.." she mutters and with tears running down her pale cheeks she stares me "They all died because or the Empire and you." Carefully making my way closer to her and grabbing her arms when she began to fight for me to let her go but i tightened my grasp on her, "I'm sorry Jyn, for e-everything I ever did you lost your father,your best friends all because of me. I just wanted my father to see me as his equal but I knew deep down that'll never work out." her dark eyes meet mines as i continue.

"I am Darth Vaders son but deep down I never wanted to be like him. He raised me like this to be cruel to everyone and I was..until i met you Jyn Erso. I-I love you alright!?" I feel now the tears falling down my cheeks and she stays still. I take her hand and help her get up "Follow me!" I begin to run with her behind me.

I let go of her hand and walked closer to a hut and grabbed the sheets and pulled it down revealing an TIE Fighter. "This is the only way out Jyn and i want you to take it." I push her forward and she stays still before I can make her enter the ship.

"W-What about you?" I smile looking at her brown eyes.

"This is the end for me Jyn..but not for you."

Jyn stares at me before she takes one step closer and wraps her arms around me and I look down at her shocked but a second later wrapped my arms around her and cried on her should before she pulled back and kissed me.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Jyn says before I hand her a letter "I'll be looking over you." she smiles one last time and I watch her get in the ship. I step back and soon look up to see her make her way to safety.

"Farewell Jyn Erso.." I smile looking up before closing my eyes when I heard explosions and the building falling behind me.