I Hate You-Cassian Andor

This one was requested by @gracieisbored01 so i hope you enjoy it!! please remember to vote or comment if you want me to write you one.

"(Y/N!)"

I couldn't help but groan when i heard that awful familiar voice calling put for me at the end of the halls. I turned to look at the man who came closer to me in which i groaned even louder making the other people around me look at us weird..well only at me. He only stared at me for a second and spoke up with that serious expression he wears all the damn time.

"Haha very funny (Y/N) you still think this is a game don't you?" He glared at me.

"I think it's funny when you keep ranting about how an awful soldier i am and how i never get my job done,you really are the most serious person i've met maybe you are an alien." I smirked looking up at him.

"I take my job very seriously (Y/N) not like you,come on."

He grabbed my arm tight so i pushed him away and cleaned my hand,"Ew i don't want an old cranky guy touching me." I hissed.

"I'm the same age as you! whatever we're assigned to go on a mission together.So don't you try and plat funny games.I'm warning you."

Cassian and I have never gotten along,when we were younger our parents used to try and get us to know each other better and get along but that never worked and i'm glad it never did and never will. We would always get to go on missions with each other but it only ended him with a bruised eye or a few cuts or me just laying back while he completes the mission.

I made a disgusted face when i remember when my older sister use to tease and tell me that Cassian and i would make a lovely couple i almost puled at the idea of us together. We have nothing in common besides i wouldn't want to date a jerk.

"(Y/N) I'm glad you decided to come with us on another mission." K-2SO spoke up making me glare at him.

"I didn't choose to come tin man.I only have bad luck that's all." I glance over at Cassian who glares back at me.

"Do not worry,(Y/N). It will all be over soon."

"I hope so." I mutter.

I make my way to one of the front seats and place my feet up only having them shoved down after a second. "What now!?"

"Don't put your filthy boots up here i just cleaned it.Besides you can't sit here."

"Why not?! Cause i'm the captain and you have to follow the rules if your in here."

"Where am i suppose to sit anyway?!"

After a painful and long ride my butt was beginning to hurt. "Ow." I whisper as i place my hand on my bottom. "Come on,Cassian. my ass hurts can i swith places with K?"

"Nope."

"He's a droid damnit." I shout,luckily we arrived and like always the mission ended a disaster. Cassian kept on lecturing me and telling me i'm no good. Things will always be the same between us.

*****************************************************************

"Come on (Y/N) It's not that bad having him as a partner... if i weren't married i wouldve been after Cassian." I make some puking sounds and my sister only smacks my head real hard.

"What the hell did you do that for?!!"

"Youre acting like a child.maybe that's another reason he can't stand you.If you want a guy to notice you you gotta change." She says.

"Yeah well i'm not gonna change for a guy." I speak then make my way out of her house.

"Time to go."

Cassian walks by and hands me a blaster as he makes his way inside his inside his ship with that droid of him behind him. As i make my way also inaide and sit on my usual spot which is the floor i can't help but keep my eyes on Cassian as i let out a sigh and he looks back.

"Are you enjoying the most comfortable seat?"

"Mhm."

That answer didn't seem to satisfy him or make him smile.He shook his head and whispered,"You're a weird girl." When his eyes met mine i felt something strange..i wonder what it is. It isn't like him..it's been over two months since we haven't argued so much like we used to and he seems kinder? i don't know how to explin it, I felt the ship landing and we arrived at a planet where we needed to find a few things and guess what it was pouring.We just arrived in a huge storm,i didnt even brought a jacket.

"Ready?" He asks,i shook my head,he only sighed and got his blaster ready.

"Let's just get this over with."

"Have fun,Cassian with-" His droid was speaking until he told the droid to shut up.something weird is going on. We made our way outside and i was quickly all wet my hair sticking to my face. "Why did we arrive at this time." I cry out.

"Don't be a baby and let's find what we need."

I followed him and there was no sign of what we needed to find which was a rare object they needed."S-so what was y-your droid t-trying to s-say?"

He took my hand taking us inside a cave since the storm wouldn't stop and surprisingly enough i wanted him to hold my hand but when we made it inside we sat down on a rock and i hugged myself to a least feel warmth. "What?!" He asked loudly when we heard thunder.

"Y-your d-droid!"

i kept rubbing my arms when he took off his jacke and placed it around my shoulders, "N-no! it's your jacket your gonna freeze."

"I'm more worried about you." He said meeting my eyes.

I only nodded my head and places the jacket on me properly since i saw him shaking a bit i moved closer and wrapped my arms around him.I can tell he tensed up and his eyes widen at my action but non of us spoke until the storm cleread out and we made our way inside his ship again.

"Cassian. (Y/N). You made it fast,did you find the object?"

"We didn't just get us out of this stupid planet." Cassian muttered and was about to head to his usual spot when i grabbed his arm. "Why did you give me your jacket Cassian? I thought you hated me."

He met my eyes and sighed softly shakung his head,"I don't hate you..you just get on my nerves..a lot." I stayed silent and waited for him to continue, "Look when i first met you i wanted nothing more than someone to kill you." okay i'm not offended at all.

"But..i can't help but feel the need to suddenly protect you..what i'm trying to say is that..i love you (Y/N).and you can ounch me if you want but my feelings for you won't go any where." He placed both hands on my shoulders keeping eye contact with me.

"You idiot!"

I hugged him and looked uo to meet his eyes again,"I thought you would always hate me since we've always wanted to kill each other and these couple of days have been weird for me,everytime i see you smile or look at me i feel warm inside..I never thought in a million years that i would say this but,i love you Cassian."

I smiled up at him he caressed my cheek and leaned down to kiss me,i wrapped my arms around his shoulders as the kiss deepened.

"Cassian if you want.I can wait outside the ship."

"Droid!'"