Tortured-Cassian Andor

"(Y/N)!"

I held my blaster up and shot the last stormtrooper down, to my right Cassian seemed worried for a second before a small smile made it to his lips. "You're stronger than I thought." he says looking down at the ground before standing up. His droid K2SO made his way toward us and handed one of the blasters we had back at Cassian. I looked around the now deserted area, a few stormtroopers dead and a few houses on fire but at least we got the people to safety.

"Now we just have to take these people back to the our planet."

"..I don't think that'll be possible, look." i pointed up and saw a group of stormtroopers holding onto their weapons,making their way to us.

"K,make sure to take the villagers to safety." I tell the droid and watch him enter the ship. There's no use in trying to run if Cassian is wounded. I look down to see his left leg with a large open cut slowly blood coming out of it.

I put my hands up when the troopers held the weapons at our heads and held us down after and handcuffed us, "You really thought you could get away from the empire?" looking back up i see diretor Krennic with a small grin on his face.

I curse at the sight of him and look back at Cassian "We're in deep trouble now."

*****************

Few minutes later we made it to Vader's ship,the whole place was filled with weapons and stormtroopers ready to kill us if we planned on doing something stupid. One of them held me tight so I wouldnt escape and that's when Krennic appeared again "Separate them with that we'll sure know what their plans are."

I began to wiggle and fight against the trooper holding me shoved me forward, "Cassian!" I struggle till Krennic speaks "If you continue to struggle i'll have him executed." he looks at me annoyed.

I took a glance back at Cassian before they separated us and took me into a room and tied me up "Now are you going to behave or not?" Krennic asked standing in front of me. I glared at him and spit him before he slapped me across the face and I smiled.

"Is that all you got Krennic?"

"You will tell me the plans or i'll have your friend killed."

"I won't let you or your men kill him. I would rather die before I give you any information." He slapped me again and i'm sure it'll leave a bruise. I spit out blood before he held onto my wrist "Tell me..this is your last chance." he angrily says and tightens his grip when I stay silent. I let out a cry when i heard a snap and he angrily walked away.

I began to panic a little realizing that he was going to summon Darth Vader in the room. I hurried and began to untie the ropes and realized that he broke my wrist when I couldn't move my left hand even though i was in pain I managed to get out and ran down the halls.

"Hey!"

"Stop!"

Two stormtroopers saw me and I began to run faster and lost them, i ran down another long hall and bumped into someone "Let go!" "(Y/N) it's just me." I looked up and saw Cassian with a cut on his lips "What did they do?" He worriedly says and checks my face and holds onto my wrist when I looked down.

"These bastards will pay." He says ready to head back till I stopped him. "No don't go Cassian you're also hurt." taking his hand I begin to run the opposite direction with him behind me. "Hey look!" I point ahead of us to see that his droid got inside the ship. "About time you came."

"Thanks K."

"Are you two alright?" the droid asks up when we went through hyper space "Yeah we're fine." Cassian says smiling a bit before grabbing a bandage and wrapping it around my wrist, "I won't let anyone harm you ever again." Cassian reached to stroke my cheek before leaning in and placing a quick kiss on my lips.