Birthday Surprises-Luke Skywalker

A/N: I hope you're all liking this book so far,it's been a blast writing so many for all you wonderful people and without you this book would be nothing. I'll be publishing a few more next week since tomorrows my birthday!! I'll finally be 20 :D as childish as it sounds i decided to do my birthday Star Wars theme. I'll be honest i never thought I was going to make it to 20,i always thought that i was going to end up when i was 17. I'm not a religious person at all but so far i'm glad things has been working in the meantime.

************************

"Make sure Luke isn't around or Leia.This birthday has to be a surprise for them both." "Alright got it." heading back to main hall with a couple of balloons in hand and trying to sneak around the place so neither twins could see me was hard work but it's nothing compared with the decorations. I tied the balloons on a centre piece on one of the many tables and Han jumped down from a ladder.

"This place is looking amazing." we stare around the place and it looks so much different from before. Chewie roared making his way over to Han who smirked, "Thanks a lot fur ball." he said when he finished tying the Happy Birthday banner.

Chewie high fived me and stood next to Han. This was all a last minute thing, Han realized that he has done nothing for Leia and same with me and Luke, so we both planned it out last night and i stayed up all night baking a cake. Luke thought i was avoiding him since last night I didn't sleep at our room. So i woke up early this morning with Han and wandered off to decorate the place with some help from the maids.

Luke and Leia were around spending the day together and once we finished we eushed over to them so they wouldnt suspect a thing. Han grabbed Leia's hand and told her to follow him, same thing i did with Luke.

"I thought you were avoiding me and angry for eating that last piece of pie." Luke said laughing and held onto my hand. "No way! I wouldnt get angry for something like that." "Last time you got angry at me was when I stole that water bottle from you and you didn't speak to me all day." "That's because we were in the desert!"

I shout but laugh right after remembering how he was almost dying and being so dramatic about it. "Do you know what day is today?" Luke asked stopping us.

Staring back at his blue eyes i begin to guess, "Well it is a Wednesday.." I tried to not laugh at Luke's face when he slumped his shoulders and stared at me with a straight face "You really don't know?" of course it's your birthday. "Nope." i smirk and continued to walk with him slowly walking behind me.

"Come on don't be such a baby."

Luke was quiet the entire time and I was beginning to feel bad for lying to him i can only guess that Han felt the same with Leia. "(Y/N) come in." i heard him whisper through my device "Is it time?" "No but Leia is getting hungry and she's heading for the mail hall, you gotta bring Luke here fast." I turned back to Luke and grabbed his wrist and began to run with him behind me.

"No so fast!" he shouts from behind me and starts to pant when we reached Han and Leia. "What's wrong?" Leia asks either of us. Han and I stepped forward and opened the doors. "Surprise!" everyone cheered throwing confetti in the air and we looked back to see Leia and Luke eyes brighten up.

"Happy birthday." Han and I tell them and hug both the twins.

"Thank you so much!" Luke smiling says to me and wrapped his arms around me not letting me breathe. "Luke leave the poor girl she can't breathe." Leia jokes and I also hug her. "I can't believe you two planned this out." Leia says smiling and we follow her inside. Everyone begins to congratulate the twins and that's when Leia and I look over to our men. "Luke."

"Han."

The both turn around to see us and I smile, "I have an amazing surprise for you too." Luke stares at me confused and so does Han when Leia says the same. I couldnt help but laugh at Han when he already started to have a piece of cake. "Come on spit it out." Han says to us both but mostly Leia.

"We are pregnant."

Luke and Han stared at us wide eyed and Han began to choke on the piece of cake till Chewie hit his back and he started to breathe again, "Pregant?!" he shouts. Luke smiling comes over to me and kisses my face, "I'm finally gonna be a dad!"

I look over to Leia to see her a bit sad, "Aren't you happy of the news?" she asks her husband and he quickly smiles and grabs her hand gently. "I'll admit i'm nervous and scared without this..but with you i know we'll manage to raise a kid on our own." Han smiles down looking at Leia. Luke and I gasp when we see that Han was holding a piece of cake and smashed it against Leia's face.

"Hahaha!" Luke begins to laugh hysterically till Han threw him another piece and Chewie threw one at Leia and so on with the rest of the people, "You idiot do you know how hardit was for me to bake it!" I shout trying to chase Han down the room.