I'll Win- Han Solo

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!! Decided to finally write a Han Solo imagine. Hope this is good enough :) May the 4th be with you!!

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

I've been watching Han Solo really closely that idiot has been so laid back lately since Luke defeated Vader and he's been flirtying with me ever since I met him then later on he goes to Princess Leia and also flirts with her. If that idiot plans on doing that for the rest of his entire life he will be alone..well he'll have Chewie with him.

"Hey! Kira wanna practice with me?"

"Shh! Quite Luke..can't you see i'm spying on your sister?"

He stands next to me and hold onto my shoulder as he looks over and watches Han talking to Leia. "That bastard." I look away and placed a strand of my black hair behind my ear. "What an idiot. I don't get why you like him i-i mean you can have someone else...maybe someone who's been there for you." 

I meet his eyes and I can tell that he's saying that he wants me to be with him. Luke and I have a history together like any other person,we've known each other since we went to school in Tatooine. I know that Luke likes me more than a friend but he's like an older brother to me. "Look...Luke. I like you okay? but...you are like a brother to me and I don't want anything to change between us. Please I want us to still be friends."

He looked away for a split second and nodded his head while looking down at the floor. "Everything will be okay. Okay?" He met my blue eyes and smiled "Okay." I gave him a nice hug and watched Leia walk past me and Han walking on the other hall. "Han!! I pushed Luke away and ran towards Han. "Hey kiddo! What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to hang out with you"

He raised an eyebrow and gave me his famous smirk. I looked back and saw Luke getting up from the floor. "Guess you can't be away from me and my charms after all." He leaned closer and placed his hand on my cheek. "Umm let's just go and walk around." I suggest all happy. "What ever you say." I walked beside him and I looked behind me and saw Luke shaking his head,disapproving of me.

"So..Kira! Want to have a date with me?"

I started cough and looked up at him trying to catch my breathe.my face a bright red. "You okay?" He looked at me worried and placed his hand on back soothing me "I'm okay! i'm okay!" I regained my breathe and blushed once I met his eyes. He smiled down at me,a real smile. "Why are you asking me this?" "Cause sweetheart i'm bored and you seem nice...you really are beautiful Kira."  I bit my lip and before I could meet his eyes once again he pressed his lips to mine.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

I don't know if I shall cancel our 'date' or not cause Han isn't exactly a guy who likes to be in a relationship,he likes to just have fun and flirt with girls. Not to mention that Leia has gotten his attention a lot "Hey you." I looked over by my shoulder and saw Leia standing there with her arms crossed and angry face.

"Me?"

"Yeah you." She started walking towards me and stopped a feet away. "You do know that Han Solo is with me do you? So you should just leave us alone." "Han never mentioned that you both are in a relationship. Besides I will win?" "I'll see you try then." 

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

A week went by since I stared to win Han's heart with doing my things and of course Leia was too cause she also loves him to death. Today was Friday and I  honesty was getting tired of this. "Ha! Looks like Han isn't around you.means I won!" Leia smiled wide.

"Han isn't with you either! Which means I won!" 

"Ladies ladies don't fight over me."

Leia and I exchanged looked and looked at him,curious. Has he been watching us behind those bushes? How did he even get there if we've been here for this entire time. "Have you been watching us?" "I've been watching you two ladies trying to win over me. I must admit its been entertaining watching you both fight over me. But there's no need to fight."

Han stood in front of us both. "Then just choose one of us already!" We both yelled at him. He smirked and places his hands on our shoulders "Alright don't shout...I choose both of you...two girlfriends is better than one." He had his smirk on his face again, Leia and I both smiled and we flipped Han over to the ground. "How about we leave this idiot and go have some fun?"

Leia nodded her head smiling and we both started walking down the hall. "Ladies!! Hey don't leave me alone. I was just joking around!!" Han shouted as he started to chase us.